©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Protein source

Malt

Banned
Nov 9, 2012
Well!!!Proteins essential to growth and repair of muscle and other body tissues.
Eating too much especially if its high in saturated fat like red meat and
processed foods, can not only add. pounds, but also increase chances of other
men’s health problems.

Lowell

Feb 13, 2013
You can take various protein foods in your breakfast.
You can take milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs, protein shakes, and sweet potatoes in breakfast.

Last edited:

Dan1

Feb 25, 2013
Well you shouldn't only stick to oats,I Suggest you to have food which is good in nutrition because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.I usually eat fruits/Fruit juices and fruit shakes in it.That gives me nutrition for whole day and keeps me energetic for whole day.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well you shouldn't only stick to oats,I Suggest you to have food which is good in nutrition because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.I usually eat fruits/Fruit juices and fruit shakes in it.That gives me nutrition for whole day and keeps me energetic for whole day.

Disagree. Peri-workout is the most important meal period for growth and recovery ;)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I deer hunt and have a good supply of venison cubed steak. My wife likes to cook that alongside the eggs to boost my protein intake at breakfast. Any lean beef would be almost the same.