©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pro Line

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
chgolatin2 said:
Prolline is a good bro!

Latin
4 posts and proline is a good bro huh. do you know the guy? If so tell that fucker he owes me money aswell as others.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Noticed u havnt replied back saying proline is a great guy after my last post.

liquidoilz

Dec 10, 2004
I know I am new, but I heard on another board that proline has popped up again, could be rumors , who knows...I dealt with gmonk awile back, and i too was burned after over 1 1/2 years of pushing his gear to my bros..Great shit at first then diminished into crap...then 250,000 dissappeared. and a shit load of pissed bros on these boards. I doubt he went narc, but who knows, people do funny shit when the laws got their asses in a bind...from then on out i decieded to learn the homebrew method myself...Its a shame good guys like him turn bad...but hell, who really knows what happened? he just dissappeared as far as i know, but his gear did kick ass at first, and like i said, then went to halk strength...he wasnt hurting for money, his gear spoke for itself...till the end...no telling. scares the shit outa me...I trust Mine..

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
NO he's a narc working with feds and even if he did pop up I wouldn't use somebody thats been popped or scammed before

ARNOLDWITHLEGS

Dec 19, 2004
I'm with you cbr929 and Myrick. Proline was good but has gone scammer and narc for quite some time now. It has been close to a year and a half actually that he has been off the scene and I would be very cautious if he has suddenly popped up again. He also owes me some money.