©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

points?

M

McKenzie

I gave ya some back Pin....all I really wanted was a pretty glow name...lol.

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Thanks, Ill pay you back double when I get back into the green :)
hey, quit tryin to take credit for something ya didnt do LOL

M

McKenzie

Awww...how great is that....pincrusher spreadin the love to everyone :D. I'll hit ya up again also.

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
Awww...how great is that....pincrusher spreadin the love to everyone :D. I'll hit ya up again also.
oyu really dont have to as i have plenty in the bank. more than i will ever need LOL

P

pincrusher

tee said:
Guess you guys/gals got tired of my post whoring huh? :D Thanks. :)
never tired of your post whoring. those were very informative posts you made LOL i especially liked the one about the stolen shit :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
never tired of your post whoring. those were very informative posts you made LOL i especially liked the one about the stolen shit :D
Thanks.
Oh, and I did pay everyone back double. I had to go to the bank first.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
donate

cookie said:
Points? Colors? Buying & Stealing? Wow, I'm learning more and more every day! And by the way boys, I think you're spoiling the new girl, I'm getting jealous! lol

here's some for you too cookie........spredin the wealth......this is fun isnt it....it seem that around here what comes around goes around.....i feel guilty i donated only a few points and got hundreds in return....don't want you to feel left out....... :sniper:

M

McKenzie

ok Cookie....I gave ya 1000....if ya need more, just yell :jump: