©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pins recent thoughts on first timer dosing

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
Like I said Pin, I love ya. You are very wise. I'm not going to respond to this any further except to say that after reading your response to my post, ahhh f**k it. I don't want any hard feelings so I'll stop right here. Love, peace, and hair grease.
we all have our own opinions on things and it is healthy to have differences. like the thread is titles, these are my thoughts and everyone is entitled to be different. i respect your decision to not respond blackbird since on occasion when people have strong differences it can get out of hand.

i just want to add that this is something that i have given alot of thought to and also did lots of research by observing and taking notes on different reasons why people say their cycle was unsuccessful or what happened when they lost most gains after a cycle stops. these are all reasons why i came to the conculsion that i did concerning the underimportance of food versus the amount of gear to use.
do i agree that every steroid has a minimum effective dose which if you go below it will pretty much do nothing other than stop natural test production, absolutely but in many cases that minimum amount of gear is well below what is recommended. :)

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
I concur with the idea of eating being more important than gear dosages. My training partner has never been on steroids in his life, he is 5'11'' and weighs around 275lbs. He is massive, very strong and his whole secret is he eats and eats and eats. Meat all the time. Never takes protein shakes. I wish I could do that. The fact of the matter if your body is wanting in colories/protein/fat, it will take it from the muscles first. So through hard training your body requires the nutrients to repair itself, if it is not getting it from food it has to get it somewhere. Anyways good thread and I am interested is seeing how the "experiment" works out.