©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pin here just checking in

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
Glad to hear from you Bro. Hope all is great have you been to the gym what are they like.

P

pincrusher

dump truck said:
Glad to hear from you Bro. Hope all is great have you been to the gym what are they like.
only gym i have been to is the one in the hotel which only has up to 50lbs in dumbells & about 300lbs of freeweights for the bar. they have a nautilus tyope machine that has most stations i will need to get a decent workout in though and one of the other fathers is into weightlifting also so we have been working out together.
today we go to a hotpot restaurant for dinner which consists of a whole chicken cut up into pieces and put in boiling water to cook right in front of you. head, feet and all goes into the pot along with cattle innereds and a bunch of other goodies.
we are also going to a walmart today to buy clothes and other stuff. it is a huge store, much bigger than the ones in the states.
cant wait to get home though as im kinda getting tired of chinese food LOL
kyra has started to lighten up towards me and will actually let her mom leave the room for a few minutes now but i still cant hold her yet without getting her to cry.
well that is all for now. :)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Cookie said:
It's okay Dragon, you're still MY favorite cool dude! Just don't tell Pin, Steel, Kell, Damon, Nitro, Healthfreak, Wolfy, Tee, Big Sarge, etc. ;) Say, where is Sarge?

LOL

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Cookie said:
It's okay Dragon, you're still MY favorite cool dude! Just don't tell Pin, Steel, Kell, Damon, Nitrate, Nitro, Healthfreak, Wolfy, Tee, Ben, Heavy, Parker, Blackbird, Big Sarge, etc. ;) Say, where is Sarge?
Cool. I'd rather be your favorite than Steve's anyway.

Sorry Steve. :naanaaboo

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Shit, I have to be someone's favorite :(

Anyways, hope your trip keeps going well Pin. Congrats on your little girl :)