©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pin here just checking in

P

pincrusher

well i found an internet cafe here in the hotel in chongqing so here i am. the cost is cheap only 5yuan per 10 minutes which equates to about 65 cents for the 10 minutes. dont have much time but i will let you guys and gals know that we now have kyra and she is doing fine. she is a little scared of me because they didnt have many men at the orphanage but she is slowly adjusting. 5 more days here then we go to guanzjhou for 5 days then come home.
food is very good if you like chinese which i do.
see everyone when i get back...pin :)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Great to hear from ya brother - I bet China is cool as hell. Enjoy yourself and get that little girl home safely! :)

M

McKenzie

It is good to hear from ya Pin. I'm so glad she is with you two now. :) Keep in touch with us to share your adventures :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
It is good to hear from ya Pin. I'm so glad she is with you two now. :) Keep in touch with us to share your adventures :D

Why don't you and I have some "adventures" that we can share with him! ;)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
she is a little scared of me because they didnt have many men at the orphanage but she is slowly adjusting. 5 more days here then we go to guanzjhou for 5 days then come home.
food is very good if you like chinese which i do.
see everyone when i get back...pin :)

Chinese men don't have a lot of body hair either.......monkey boy.

Congrats and good luck.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Chinese men don't have a lot of body hair either.......monkey boy.

Congrats and good luck.

Monkey boy?! Woah - lets take it easy on the harsh name-calling DR! You big doody-head!! :p

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Monkey boy?! Woah - lets take it easy on the harsh name-calling DR! You big doody-head!! :p
I'm rubber, your glue. What you say bounces off of me

awww you know the rest. :p

Actually, when I was stationed in Korea (back before some of you were born) the Koreans used to call me monkeyboy.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
ben johnson said:
since im a newbie can someone fill me in on pins adventure and this sweet little girl i keep hearing about???
Pincrusher(my vote for coolest dude on board) is in china right now, his wife and him are adopting a young girl. He has such love for us anasci members that he checks up on us from around the world. Confucious say: God bless Pin and family on his return home and on his journeys in parenthood.

P

pincrusher

well another day and another adventure. today we went to a large zoo here in chongqing and got to see a bunch of panda's. they are pretty cool and 1 family was lucky enough to go into a pit with a panda and pet it while the keeper was feeding her some apples.
climbed to the top of the great wall the other day while in beijing. what a climb(need lots more cardio at the gym)
kyra is still afraid of me and will not let me hold her yet but the funny thing is that the first words she spoke after we got her was daddy.
well just wanted to check in again. we are here in chongqing till monday then off to guanzhou for 5 days then home. :)

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
well another day and another adventure. today we went to a large zoo here in chongqing and got to see a bunch of panda's. they are pretty cool and 1 family was lucky enough to go into a pit with a panda and pet it while the keeper was feeding her some apples.
climbed to the top of the great wall the other day while in beijing. what a climb(need lots more cardio at the gym)
kyra is still afraid of me and will not let me hold her yet but the funny thing is that the first words she spoke after we got her was daddy.
well just wanted to check in again. we are here in chongqing till monday then off to guanzhou for 5 days then home. :)

sounds like an awesome time pin....

and thats great that daddy was her first word

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
beautiful image

Your process of getting to know your little girl is a wonderful story. The day she lets you hold her will be unforgettable.