©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Out of breath on tren/test cycle

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I'm on test cyp 300 twice a week and tren-a 100 ed Almost done with the cycle but I stay out of breath a lot. I can manage most of the time but my cardio is suffering something serious. Is there anything that will help this? I found a supplement call O2 gold that increases the body's use and uptake of oxygen and Tha helps a lot but it's not enough. After about a mile to maybe a mile and a half I got to stop. It's hard to reach my goals this way. What can I do?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ok I'm on test cyp 300 twice a week and tren-a 100 ed Almost done with the cycle but I stay out of breath a lot. I can manage most of the time but my cardio is suffering something serious. Is there anything that will help this? I found a supplement call O2 gold that increases the body's use and uptake of oxygen and Tha helps a lot but it's not enough. After about a mile to maybe a mile and a half I got to stop. It's hard to reach my goals this way. What can I do?

That would be one of the sides of tren for ya. I've heard of people using an inhaler like albuterol (probably not spelled right) to help a little with the shortness of breath. Now me personally I have never used am inhaler.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I just deal with it... it sucks getting out of breath so damn fast, but so it is on tren...

I don't even do cardio, luckily, I don't need it...and probably won't this entire prep.... Needless to say, I love tren

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I tried GW501516 while running Tren and it helped tremendously with cardio. And worked wonders for fat loss. But, it also might give you cancer. This shit is all about trade offs, huh?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I notice it on Tren also. I don't do much cardio but when I do I notice the difference.

Also notice it when I'm playing with my son.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
how does tren just "make" you short of breath? lol hmmm got me curious now, I'll look it up

I wondered the same thing, but never could find a good answer, no matter how much research I did. Closest thing to an answer I could find was that someone thought it caused fluid build-up in the lungs, but that doesn't make sense to me.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Yeah I've never seen any real paper work on it. First few times I ran it I could not do my cardio like in the past. Couldn't seem to get enough air in. Thought it was just me until I read about others having same problems on the boards.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Don't have a clue how it makes u short of breath but it absolutely does and yeah I just deal with it. Never thought of the inhaler tho. The O2 supplement tho helps a good bit. When I'm not on tren it's like a 3rd lung so on tren it helps me get out at least a little cardio

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well u know the feel when you inject tren and its in the lungs and lucky ones get the cough? This is the result of Trenbolone’s effect on the body in increasing amounts of the prostaglanding F2Aplha. What results is bronchial constriction, making it more difficult for the user to draw large amounts of oxygen into the lungs, especially during aerobic training

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Well u know the feel when you inject tren and its in the lungs and lucky ones get the cough? This is the result of Trenbolone’s effect on the body in increasing amounts of the prostaglanding F2Aplha. What results is bronchial constriction, making it more difficult for the user to draw large amounts of oxygen into the lungs, especially during aerobic training

Now there's an intelligent answer.

Has anyone tried AMP-5 while on Tren? Might be the answer to the cardio problem. It's supposed to be a very potent vasodilator. Not vey expensive and easily available through veterinary sites.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I just take ephedrine and feel great. Just dial in a broncho dilator.

That's great for most guys, Psych, but what about pussies like myself that can't handle stimulants?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Some complain about cardio issue with TREN but never have been bothered much personally. Typically I would say cut your dosages down but since your about off you should see an improvement if it was indeed the TREN.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Ah thanks IB...so it's a type of immune response/allergic reaction going on...so if you wanna reverse the broncho-constriction a common broncho-dilator such as albuterol should do the trick....and a leukotrine inhibitor such as singular or a corticosteroid like advair or pulmicort might prevent the constriction in the first place...I'd stick to albuterol tho

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I believe shortness of breath is a side effect of high blood pressure.

Both test and tren can cause HBP.

Could be a possibility.