©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orders With

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
This supplier is not even a board sponsored supplier. Live and learn.
If I got ripped off I'd be pissed too. So when you get your proof post it, but in the mean time there is no reason to resort to name calling (i.e. fag)
Let's not turn into another Elite Fitness.

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Agreed. I did get my stuff from Genxxl, but with all the other sources around here that seem to have better reputations and/or prices, I think I'll leave them alone for a while.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I am not trying to start anything u know, but everytime I post a comment, like I am getting it testes and dont say anything negative about the source, FUZO has to come out start calling me a punk and making me look bad. So i have to reply.

Mark

F

FUZO

I Agree Dragon Rider No Name Calling. Cant Remember The Last Time Some One Called Me A Fag But What Ever.immature I Guess. But Why Dont You Post A Pic Of All Your Deca On All Side Views And Put Your Home Town Paper Behind It Just To Make Sure Its Not Just A Paste And Copy Picture Off Of Some Where Elese.a Disposable Camera Will Cost You 5$.and For This Drama Its Just One Person Causing This On 2 Boards. A Newbie Not A Vet .so We Have One Bad Apple In The Whole Bunch

F

FUZO

And For Your Proof What Proof You Could Of Wrote That Stuff In. And If Your Read Mr X Post He Said Any Body That Got Armex He Would Send Bd For Free, Hes Not Carrying It Any More. So Why Dont You Take Him Up On That Offer What Do You Got To Lose.and Grow Up-lick My Balls Your Immature. Go Sign Up At Elite Fitness You Will Fit In Perfect There.cause I Do Believe The Members Are Getting Sick Of This On Both Boards.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
Ok i will buy a camera and post my report once I get it and the decas and the liquid inside. Bro u started calling me a little punk first, why do u get so pissed when I make a comment. I could have wrote the order in my ass, I am willingto give people my sn and pw to check my order history. I dont have any fun posting all this crap, I dont do it for amusement. I Am paying 100 to get it tested, plus its not even the same place he did it. And as for the Armex I am talking to Jeff right now, they want my business back, dont know why. Its like saying u could have lied that I never ordered yellow tops, dont be a stupid and say I wrote that in when I didnt. whoever mr.X told that he would replace the Armex with BD, he still hasnt. And those that he did promised were told that in Decemmber, I am pming and keeping up with all of them. U need to lay off your hostile posts, and acting as if I dont know shit. WHen I paste a comment that has no negative connotations and u cant stand it, then stop reading them. scroll further, U GOT THAT?

Mark

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I say we drop this whole thing until I get the report cause its no use, and I wont even post any more COMMENTS about them. We will touch on this matter later.

Mark