©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orders With

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
=u Wont Get Your Order

If i were anyone looking in this section dont order from. You wont receive your order and u will get a lot of run arounds. Dont be convinced by how many mods pm u and how much they email u about customer service. They cant deliver products and thats the bottom line. THEY ARE SUGAR COATED SCAMMERS.

MARK

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
What mods? pm'ed you and said they were good? btw Fuzo Just posted that site saying that they were good But the recommended sources are listed above with polls and all. I Strongly suggest using those.. im going to have to start deleting these posts from members

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
Ya i know i was stupid enough to listen to a member. I have used and am using those sources up there. I wont flame them anymore.

F

FUZO

Anasci.org said:
What mods? pm'ed you and said they were good? btw Fuzo Just posted that site saying that they were good But the recommended sources are listed above with polls and all. I Strongly suggest using those.. im going to have to start deleting these posts from members

BEFORE THIS MESS HAPPENED WE ALL GOT ARE ORDERS RIGHT. THEN SOME THING HAPPEN AND THINGS GOT FUCKED UP. I ORDERED 4 TIMES BEFORE THE SHIT HIT THE FAN. I APOLAGIZE FOR EVEN POSTING THE SITE. BUT THEY WILL GET THERE SHIT TOGETHER BUT BY THEN ITS TO LATE.I CANT DO ANY THING MORE.SO USE THE LIST THAT WE HAVE HERE.I TOOK A BLACK EYE BUT IT WILL GO AWAY.STICK WITH WHAT WORKS. SORRY GUYS. BUT LIFE WILL GO ON

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
FUZO said:
BEFORE THIS MESS HAPPENED WE ALL GOT ARE ORDERS RIGHT. THEN SOME THING HAPPEN AND THINGS GOT FUCKED UP. I ORDERED 4 TIMES BEFORE THE SHIT HIT THE FAN. I APOLAGIZE FOR EVEN POSTING THE SITE. BUT THEY WILL GET THERE SHIT TOGETHER BUT BY THEN ITS TO LATE.I CANT DO ANY THING MORE.SO USE THE LIST THAT WE HAVE HERE.I TOOK A BLACK EYE BUT IT WILL GO AWAY.STICK WITH WHAT WORKS. SORRY GUYS. BUT LIFE WILL GO ON

Understandable shit does happen

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
my life has moved on bro, dont worry about it FUZO, i partly blame myself cause I didnt ask any mods, and I was pretty dumb. But they did hook me up on my first order. I ordered some tabs and 2 norma hellas deca. So like they ran out of tabs and the normas, so they sent me 12 yellow top decas. It was like a 100 difference but they did it. So i guess i didnt lose a lot, but i paid 18 dollars for a vial of yellow top if u look at it at that angle. But ya I already got the gear I needed from them, through another source. Its just that I havent been scammed b4 and it pisses me off that I just did.

Mark

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
Sh#t!! It's not looking to good for me then. I'm in it for $600! :soap:

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
I just got my order. just 2 bottles of cypionate but still, I got it. I guess they were telling the truth and just had some problems. I might make another small order in a few weeks to see if they're shit's together.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
no way u got your order? I hope mine comes, I prolly wont make another if it comes. I am sticking to these sources on here at the moment. Good for u praetorian u got your order.

Mark

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
Bro, I would be glad to fill you in and hopefully you can post this so
that
I do don't have to tell the same boring story again :)

I do not know if you know me or not but I used to Run this department
at
GenXXL. I was absent for about 5 months and that is how long it took
for
staff to start stealing and shipments to stop. The good reports you
heard
were all under my control, that is why I am back as the owners realize
that
I kept the important supplies running smoothly and the customers got
their
gear on time.

in a nutshell bro, service will now resume as it was and I will be here
for
ever to make sure we stay on top of things.

I hope this answers your questions.

Regards
Jeff

This is an e-mail that I got from Jeff of GenXXL.com. I just wanted to pass it on to others just to let people know about things there. I didn't know if it would help any at all or not.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I dont belive it, they might have just sent that to everyone so people keep ordering from them. Prolly cause of all the complaints on their message board. Order at your own risk is all I say. I just got dicked by them though. They sent me Armex bullshit garbage gear, when I paid for British Dragon. Plus half of my 200 tabs came crushed due to shitty packaging. You would think after waiting so long they would atleast send me a good order, of what I paid for. Not cheap subsititutions.

Mark

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I don't blame you for being upset, I would be too. I know that I ain't going to order from them, but I was just putting that up there for people to read that's all.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
jeff has been emailing me and talking to me, if its actually him I asked him if he could fix my order, that they sent me. IDK he might, idk if its even him. I dont think I could place another order with them, I found better sources as it is. Its just that British Dragon products are the shit, and I want some. lol

mark

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
Well here is something I just found out. Some gu bought some yellow tops from the source we know that I am talking about, and thought the liquid looked real skeptical cause it was to to clear, and he sent it to get tested and it came back as no active ingredient. SO there was no deca in there. I have the same lot # that he posted and I got it from them also. I have his lab report and if u want me to post it I will. I am sending it myself to get it checked out, and if it comes back the same thing, its going all over the internet.

Mark

F

FUZO

So If I Said I Have A 2 Foot Cock Would You Believe Me.this Hole Drama Now And All The Shit That Is Going Down Who Are You Going To Believe .how Do You Know That Lab Report Was From The Site, You Dont. There You Go Again Taking Somebodys Word Again. And Your Full Of Shit Bigmark I Saw Your Order And Deca Was Not In It Liar.you Just Got Caught In A Lie. Thought You Just Ordered Prop And Dbol.i Mean How Many Times Have You Ordered From There. You Have Been Waiting 2 Months For The Prop And Dbol So If You Purchased Deca Why Havent You Used It Yet. Its Probably You Posting That Shit. And We Can Find Out With The Latest Technology We Have.you Fucked Yourself And I Have The Same Lab Report With The Deca And Also Was Primo And Those Lot Numbers Have Been Around For Over A Year That I Know Of.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
wow u are a fag FUZO. I ordered from them 2 times, my first order number was Order No 429

Status Product Name Manufacturer Half Life Price Amount Total
shipped Deca (Yellow Tops) Organon 2 Weeks $18.00 12 $216.00
Shipping: $27.00
Grand total: $243.00

is that enough proof for u. I am sending it to get tested, so lick my balls. to bad u dont know how to check a order history right. Once i get that test back I am going to post it all over the internet, and slap u in the face with it. My test and dbol order was number 475.

Order No 475

Status Product Name Manufacturer Half Life Price Amount Total
order released Testosterone Propionate British Dragon 48 - 72 hours $60.00 1 $60.00
order released Anabol - Thai Pink British Dispensary 3 - 6 hours $28.80 3 $86.40
Shipping: $27.00
Grand total: $173.40
Since I am always listening to peoples word, I am taking the money and time and getting it test myself, there is no bs in that. I will definately post the lab results

Mark

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
the lab report sent to me was done this year, infact the report came back 3.3.04 both ordered from same place, both got same lot number and product. If someone can explain to me how to post it on here I will. Thank god i didnt inject it yet. Its going in the mail to be tested on Monday, I asked around for a good lab to test it at. Its not like the guy who sent it to me is going around bashing the source, infact they delted his post, I just caught it in time.

Mark