©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oral Timing

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Would you all apply evenly dosing even with an oral such as Tbol that has a 16 HR half life? Or just toss them down at once in the am.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I believe the body absorbs them better with equal dose despite the half life. Testosterone stays in the body much longer but we split injections up, rather than taking one injection of 700mg

Bear

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
for injection, I prefer longer half-life I never like pain, and it is convenient than short one

There can still be a level of pain associated with long esters not to the extent of short esters but each has there place and is better suited for different goals.

humanalifegroup

Aug 5, 2015
I know this is kind of an old thread, last month, but I'd like to chime in on oral timing.

I have been following Jordan Peters (JP) for a bit and have been utilizing some of his techniques. When it comes to orals JP mentions in a video that he likes using the injectable dbol or oxy because the oral versions mess with his stomach during training and with eating. My last cycle I started using inj. dbol 50mg about 2 hours prior to training. I would blend it in the syringe with the other injectables. I would then massage thoroughly and I mean thoroughly with a lacrosse ball. I will never take dbol or oxy oral again. Not after what I experienced last cycle.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I also believe that it is absorbed a bit slower when injected. I like my Anadrol once with Breakfast but dbol in the am and then again 2 hours before training.

I know this is kind of an old thread, last month, but I'd like to chime in on oral timing.

I have been following Jordan Peters (JP) for a bit and have been utilizing some of his techniques. When it comes to orals JP mentions in a video that he likes using the injectable dbol or oxy because the oral versions mess with his stomach during training and with eating. My last cycle I started using inj. dbol 50mg about 2 hours prior to training. I would blend it in the syringe with the other injectables. I would then massage thoroughly and I mean thoroughly with a lacrosse ball. I will never take dbol or oxy oral again. Not after what I experienced last cycle.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I've done 2x, 3x and divided throughout the day & noticed same results on twice daily(higher dose in 1st dose)

humanalifegroup

Aug 5, 2015
I'll probably give that a try next time around. twice a day but I do want to ad oxy to it as well. I know it sounds strange to do inj dbol and oxy together but if JP says it's good to go then I atleast want to see what happens.