©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

On Cycle -- SHOULDER PROBLEMS

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I tell people that if i didn't compete I wouldn't bench

^^^^This right here^^^^ Some people can pull it off, but many will/are developing shoulder problems. I switched to dips, push-ups, and light Smith machine incline years ago. Chest still grows and my shoulders feel awesome despite keeping military presses in my routine. DC and broom stretches also help along with plenty of rear delt work

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Way too much exeme. Skip a day then start back with about 1/3 of what you were using. If not prone estro sides (nips) I'd go well less than 10 mg.
Tanking estro will cause joint pain and inhibit gains . Cut the Ai way down .
Joints will feel better and you should see a bit of a strength surge.
Thx T

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I'm on var and taking exemestane also and had to stop taking 12.5 everyday to every other day because my joints started aching. I feel better now.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Way too much exeme. Skip a day then start back with about 1/3 of what you were using. If not prone estro sides (nips) I'd go well less than 10 mg.
Tanking estro will cause joint pain and inhibit gains . Cut the Ai way down .
Joints will feel better and you should see a bit of a strength surge.
Thx T
i was using about a quarter of that dose. Then symptoms arose. So, I doubled. Even at 12 Mgs a day that wasn't enough. So, I doubled again.

I didn't just start out with some crazy high dose. It was adjusted during the cycle to meet my conditions.

But now that the var has been cut, it seems that Im doing better at a lower aromasin dosage. Also, my knees feel much better. So, the aromasin was the likely culprit. At minimum, a contributing factor.

As always, thanks for the advice brother! Always appreciate the expertise on this board!!!

Last edited: