©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nutr-vet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booyams

Mar 2, 2005
TEXAS
I read on I-T.com that the nutrivet dbol was not worth it and that lab tests were coming back showing nothing.

After using the Dbol, I saw no gains after 10 days and felt no different so I was UNHAPPY.

BOOYAMS

holla

W

wolfyEVH

booyams said:
I read on I-T.com that the nutrivet dbol was not worth it and that lab tests were coming back showing nothing.

After using the Dbol, I saw no gains after 10 days and felt no different so I was UNHAPPY.

BOOYAMS

holla

what else were you takin bro??? how was your diet??? I wouldve given dbol a bit longer to notice something

booyams

Mar 2, 2005
TEXAS
I was starting off with e DBOL kicker along with Test Enanthate at 500mg week and EQ at 600 mg week.

DBOL 50mg ED week 1-4
EQ 500/wk Week 1-14
Test Ent. 500mg Week 1-12

Proper PCT

I have ran other brands of DBOl and seen gains in size/strngth and mass within 5 days as everyone who takes DBOL does.

BOOYAMS

holla

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
booyams said:
I have ran other brands of DBOl and seen gains in size/strngth and mass within 5 days as everyone who takes DBOL does.

I beg to differ....it took me longer to see my gains about close to 2 weeks. Dbol like any other steroid is diet dependant also which i learned from experience. Maybe your diet is off on this cycle that's why your not seeing the gains like you used to.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
dtj3 said:
just to give my opinion so far with nutri-vet. i sent cash last week and asked for him to send me a tracking number. so far no tracking number and he has not answered the last three day's when i emailed him asking for a tracking number. i hope his gear is better then his communication. also he said in one of his last emails to me last week i would have my package today. i will keep everyone posted. i take communication very serious, i might not give him anymore of my bussiness because of this. just my two cents!

I will give this post some time for you to clear up this issue and tell the members how everything ended up going with bio labs service. If no post clearing up my reputation I will begin defending my services that were offered to you.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
bigmark3d said:
when i ordered from nutrivet the very first time, his communication wasnt good at all and my package came so late that I had like given up on it, cause he wouldnt respond to my emails and the package wasnt with me. One day it came and i wasnt even expecting it. When i ordered from one of his remailers, i got the best service ever.

Yes this is true. I openly posted last year, I think in october, that 7 packages were late and the tracking numbers not working because the packs were dropped in a mail box. All seven packs ended up in the possession of the clients safetly.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
booyams said:

BOOYAMS

holla

That is very hard to believe with a 50mg tablet. Anasci forum have lab results from san raf and the dbol is real.

I would like to call the lab and confront who ever posted this info.

My opinion is Nutri-Vet is beginning to make way into the market. One very large Mexican distributor of QV and usually mexican gear is now only selling NV gear and that there is responsible for mexican sources losing business. NV gear is popping up all over the net with 90% good posts and feedback and 10% bull. The only ones not effected by Animal power and Nutri-vet entering the market in my opinion is underground labs. They are cheaper than NV gear and good quality if bought from good source

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Straight from my man Chris! Bro you need to drop me an email on this new Azul tabs I got going! Peace bro one of the best in the game!

I am off to bed I will check in with all later

night guys and wolfy I will chat w/y tommorow.

B

dtj3

Feb 21, 2005
new update! email were a little slow, but he is busy. products arrived and very nice looking product. i take back my original post, he is a good source and i will be using again in the very near future!

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
dtj3 said:
new update! email were a little slow, but he is busy. products arrived and very nice looking product. i take back my original post, he is a good source and i will be using again in the very near future!

Thank you sir. I look forward to serving in the future. :)

dtj3

Feb 21, 2005
my bro's are on his deca300 and loving it. i am going to order the anadrol50 i will keep everyone posted, thanks!

jaycee1

Dec 22, 2004
nutri vet

if you want flu like symptoms buy nutrivet.if you want knots in your legs get nutrivet.ps dog and cats wont get flu on nitrivet

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
jaycee1 said:
if you want flu like symptoms buy nutrivet.if you want knots in your legs get nutrivet.ps dog and cats wont get flu on nitrivet

Now that's some scarry shit.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
jaycee1 said:

Hmmmm...I guess some kids get the roid flu symptoms when they inject a cyp and blame it on product. Hmmmmm I guess everybody has the ability to inject winstrol and not get pain in their muscle from the powder being there, I guess everybody should be able to tolerate injectable winny. :D

hmmmmmm that 1 post you have here really makes me worry you will ruin the product reputation...hmmmm I think I will email my database of over 150 customers and tell them we are out of business because of jaycee1.

:smoker:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
BIO LABS said:
Hmmmm...I guess some kids get the roid flu symptoms when they inject a cyp and blame it on product. Hmmmmm I guess everybody has the ability to inject winstrol and not get pain in their muscle from the powder being there, I guess everybody should be able to tolerate injectable winny. :D

hmmmmmm that 1 post you have here really makes me worry you will ruin the product reputation...hmmmm I think I will email my database of over 150 customers and tell them we are out of business because of jaycee1.

:smoker:

I think your're safe Bio! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.