©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NFL Deflategate Findings

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
im trying to decide if I wanna spend 500 bucks on two nose bleed tickets for game 7 of the rockets vs clippers lol

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I remember when I was young watching Moses Malone and the Rockets next best player, Robert Reid, play the mighty Celtics in the Finals, 1981 I think. What a team of unknowns. They put up a fight but didn't have the firepower to bring Boston down.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I remember when I was young watching Moses Malone and the Rockets next best player, Robert Reid, play the mighty Celtics in the Finals, 1981 I think. What a team of unknowns. They put up a fight but didn't have the firepower to bring Boston down.
That's funny cause I was a big Moses Malone fan even back then and I lived in Celtics country

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That's funny cause I was a big Moses Malone fan even back then and I lived in Celtics country

Ya, Moses was a beast underneath. They used to just walk the ball up the court and try to set it up for Moses. Definitely not Magic's "Showtime", but he drug a bunch of second stringers to the finals. Kind of like the Bullets when they had Jeff Ruland and Rich Mahorn for a couple years in the early 80's and were pretty good.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I stopped watching basketball after Jordan retired (aside from always watching ESPNews for updates on all sports)...It was like baseball, I stopped watching once McGwire retired...Those two guys in both sports are the ones I followed the closest from their rookie years to retirement and lost interest once they left?!