©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie in Orlando

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
justin96z28 said:
well been on the eca stack for 2weeks, along with high protien/low carb diet results so far 1lb... I find this kinda weak, as I work out 5days a week and do cardio 7days for 35mins... Im using eped. hci... baby asp and caffe and directed 25mg 3 times daily, should i up my dosage?

Your busting your ass thats for sure....maybe your diet is holding u back. Post it up.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
justin96z28 said:
Ok just checking. From reading past threads seems people lose alot more, but im not rushing anything just checking. Thanx guys

As a reference range, my daughter has been on the stack and has lost about 25 pounds in about 5 months and she does no exercise at all. The longer you are on an ECA stack, the more effective it becomes. It still takes time, but try losing 25 pounds in 5 months without help.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
As a reference range, my daughter has been on the stack and has lost about 25 pounds in about 5 months and she does no exercise at all. The longer you are on an ECA stack, the more effective it becomes. It still takes time, but try losing 25 pounds in 5 months without help.

Bro thats like 1 lb per week right? Most could lose more than that by simply cutting out carbs 4 hrs before bedtime. Not trying to be argumentative though. :p

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Bro thats like 1 lb per week right? Most could lose more than that by simply cutting out carbs 4 hrs before bedtime. Not trying to be argumentative though. :p
Theoretically. But, try it and see.
Remember she had no change in diet and never excercises.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Nice. Im only running this eca stack to cut down on bf %. I posted over in the anabol. fourm about a winny only cycle shitty idea, im going to be starting a 350mg pr week cycl of test next month to see how everything reacts, thats when im going to up my carb intake about 20-40%.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
justin96z28 said:
im going to be starting a 350mg pr week cycl of test next month to see how everything reacts, thats when im going to up my carb intake about 20-40%.

Justin how old are you and how long have you been working out.
I would recommend a minimum of 400 to 500mg per week. Half on Monday and half on Thursday.
Get some letrozole or arimidex from Lion to control water bloat.
Save that winny for the last half of your next cycle.

Last edited:

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
22yrs old. Ive been working out steadily for the past 5years now, recently past 2 has been 5days a week ritual. I got rid of the winny and got my $ back for the test-e. My current weight is 214 as of last nite. For my test cycle I was going to run it as follow.
Week 1-10
Test E @ 175mg twice a week mon/thrus
Along with novadex (Tamox) 10 mg ed
week 11-12
novadex (Tamox) 10 mg ed
Weeks 13-15
novadex (Tamox) 10 mg ed / clomi therapy
Clomi Therp- Day1 @ 300, 2-11 100mg, 12-21 50mg
Also was going 2 run Dutasteride 30mL just to be safe about the hair fall out, but dont know how I would dose the duta 30ml... Hows that sound for a first cycle?

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
justin96z28 said:
22yrs old. Ive been working out steadily for the past 5years now, recently past 2 has been 5days a week ritual. I got rid of the winny and got my $ back for the test-e. My current weight is 214 as of last nite. For my test cycle I was going to run it as follow.
Week 1-10
Test E @ 175mg twice a week mon/thrus
Along with novadex (Tamox) 10 mg ed
week 11-12
novadex (Tamox) 10 mg ed
Weeks 13-15
novadex (Tamox) 10 mg ed / clomi therapy
Clomi Therp- Day1 @ 300, 2-11 100mg, 12-21 50mg
Also was going 2 run Dutasteride 30mL just to be safe about the hair fall out, but dont know how I would dose the duta 30ml... Hows that sound for a first cycle?

That cycle looks good for a first one.

My first cycle was almost the same but at 750 mg of test E. But 500mg a week is good to start with.

I got good results from the Test E and just I also just added some Winstrol at 9-14weeks it made me look a lot leaner and not so bloated.

Then I started my pct after 14 weeks.

Just a Question why not do the test for 12 weeks?

Last edited:

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Thought 10weeks was plenty but if the recommended is 500mg ill up to 250 a shot mon/thrus and do it for 12 weeks not 10. I only took the winny out because Ive read countless amounts of threads and they all say just do TEST first cycle to see how your body react then stack on the 2nd cycle. So im going to stick with the test only cycle, and possibly on week 2 do some letrozole for 2weeks on then 2weeks off and continue till pct is complete. Im assuming the Letrozole, clomi, novadex, and Dutasteride are all oral injected liquids. Am I correct about this assumtion