©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
My eyes are not the best. 17500. Yr? Miles . I'm asumimg a 103 or 110.
probably a Road king for me or..... I'm gonna go ride that Chief and see if it lives up to the killer reviews. Looks like a great bike . Hey Phoe you can buy those fat tire fad choppers for dirt now that no one wants them.Knew that would come and go quick just like 26 inch wheels up front.
Just give me some cool stock stuff.. Holler on that glide I know guys in the market all the time. T

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
My eyes are not the best. 17500. Yr? Miles . I'm asumimg a 103 or 110.
probably a Road king for me or..... I'm gonna go ride that Chief and see if it lives up to the killer reviews. Looks like a great bike . Hey Phoe you can buy those fat tire fad choppers for dirt now that no one wants them.Knew that would come and go quick just like 26 inch wheels up front.
Just give me some cool stock stuff.. Holler on that glide I know guys in the market all the time. T

It's a 09. And it has the stock 96"" motor. 19k.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well Road glides /street glides bring the biiggest money of the preowned harleys.
I'll keep that in mind as spring comes on. I get asked constantly about bike purchases. Magnus82 now that we Hjacked this thread and turned it into bike stuff you can balance it out with some big game rifle reviews LOl...
T