©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Diet

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I've never seen those before. All of the organic or natural peanut butters where I shop have sugar in them. I go to a whole food store that has a peanut grinder. And i wasnt really thinking about his macro goals, I misread your post. And I understand that yolks have most of the fat in the yolk. I was just commenting that it also has most of the great nutrients also.

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yep, lean protein is lean protein... It's if you start getting fatty cuts of meat or fatty fish that you need to adjust the quantity

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Ya he told me to stay away from salmon and catfish.

Well for healthy fats, wild Alaskan salmon is one of the best foods you can eat, but you need to account for both protein and fat there. Cedar plank salmon on the grill is phenomenal. A little teriyaki glaze and boom!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Easy Glazed Salmon Recipe - RecipeChart.com here's a salmon recipe that sounds pretty delicious

FAWK YEAH! I would sub out the brown sugar for stevia or splenda though

My new thing I am hooked on is pounding chicken nice and thin and coating each side with basil, oregano, thyme, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper. The heat olive oil in a pan and cook eat side of the chicken, about 2-4 min. on high heat (if the pan starts to get dry, use low sodium chicken broth in the pan). Then, as it is cooking, add no sugar added organic basil pasta sauce to top the chicken (I use muir glen: Products). If dieting, I just leave it as it is like that, if not, I add some parmesan and romano cheese to top the chicken as well.

So easy and so good

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Splenda Causes Diabetes and Cancer here's something that I read about splenda lately don't know how much truth is behind though.

Guess what, I have SEVERE IBS and leaky gut... I need to see a gastrenterologist every few months. I do eat a lot of splenda. A couple packs in tea, to make lemonade, to add some flavor to foods, on exekial bread, in oatmeal, on sweet potatoes...

Thank you for that... Now I know why my gut is fucked