©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Diet

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
So here is my new diet a friend wrote up for me any opinions?
Meal 1
2 scoops protein powder
1/2 cup oats
1 banana
Meal 2
8 oz chicken beast
1/2 cup steamed rice
6 oz steamed veggies
Meal 3
8 oz chicken beast
1/2 cup steamed rice
6 oz steamed veggies
Meal 4
2 scoops protein powder
1 tbs peanut butter
Meal 5
10 oz beef
10 oz steamed veggies
Meal 6
2 scoops protein powder
Or
7 egg omelet 2 whole 5 whites with what ever veggies you like

Cycle on this diet will be winnie tren test clen was thinking about doing a high volume short cycle with the aas .... thoughts?

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I like it for the most part. Are u blending ur protein with banana and oats? If so use a magic bullet or whatever and add unsweetened almond milk. I'm sure someone else will give some input on it who is more experienced dieting like this.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What are you goals with this diet? How do you train? When do you train?

Do you have an intra-workout nutrition protocol?

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
So here is my new diet a friend wrote up for me any opinions?
Meal 1
2 scoops protein powder
1/2 cup oats
1 banana
Meal 2
8 oz chicken beast
1/2 cup steamed rice
6 oz steamed veggies
Meal 3
8 oz chicken beast
1/2 cup steamed rice
6 oz steamed veggies
Meal 4
2 scoops protein powder
1 tbs peanut butter
Meal 5
10 oz beef
10 oz steamed veggies
Meal 6
2 scoops protein powder
Or
7 egg omelet 2 whole 5 whites with what ever veggies you like

Cycle on this diet will be winnie tren test clen was thinking about doing a high volume short cycle with the aas .... thoughts?

Sounds similar to my diet except I drink a few more shakes throughout the day.
As AtomAnt asked, what are your goals?

I like it for the most part. Are u blending ur protein with banana and oats? If so use a magic bullet or whatever and add unsweetened almond milk. I'm sure someone else will give some input on it who is more experienced dieting like this.

I blend a similar shake using oats, a frozen banana, almond milk, brotein, yogurt, ice and splenda using my Ninja and it's d*mn good!:headbang:

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
To be honest guys and i know im gonna catch alot of shit for this but in all my years of working out this will be the first time ever ive actually had a diet plan kind of ashamed to say that but its true.
As far as my goals 6 years ago before i stopped working out I was 6'2" 260 at about 10% bf I was benching 405 squating just under 600 and deadlifting 650 Its the best Ive ever felt about myself in my life and Id like to get back there again let me rephrase that I WILL GET BACK THERE AGAIN.
I dont want to be 5% bf I just wanna be strong as fuck and feel big again.
Realistic I think

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
What are you goals with this diet? How do you train? When do you train?

Do you have an intra-workout nutrition protocol?

I own my own business wich gives me some freedom on when I work out I had been doing 3 days a week chest arms on 1st day shoulders back on 2nd legs abs on third. But Im going to bump it up to 4 or 5 days a week now...trying to research different programs to find one that fits best with my goals.
I dont have a intra workout nutrition protocal suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I own my own business wich gives me some freedom on when I work out I had been doing 3 days a week chest arms on 1st day shoulders back on 2nd legs abs on third. But Im going to bump it up to 4 or 5 days a week now...trying to research different programs to find one that fits best with my goals.
I dont have a intra workout nutrition protocal suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ok... now how about some stats? What do you weigh now? Approx. bodyfat?

If you are trying to lose some bodyfat, I would suggest having carbs only pre (small portion) intra and post w/o, with the remainder of meals being a source of protein and a healthy fat, and any veggies if you want.

What you do intra will depend on what you eat in for your previous meal, when that meal is in relation to training and the type of training you are doing.

If you are trying to drop bodyfat, i would suggest training more frequently as well.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ok... now how about some stats? What do you weigh now? Approx. bodyfat?

If you are trying to lose some bodyfat, I would suggest having carbs only pre (small portion) intra and post w/o, with the remainder of meals being a source of protein and a healthy fat, and any veggies if you want.

What you do intra will depend on what you eat in for your previous meal, when that meal is in relation to training and the type of training you are doing.

If you are trying to drop bodyfat, i would suggest training more frequently as well.

37 years old 6'2" 240lbs havent had it done yet but I would guess 15 to 18%bf dropping fat and adding quality mass is the goal. Gonna be bumping up training to 5 days a week next week

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well my suggestion would be to have a small meal pre w/o hydrolyzed whey or EAAs w/ BCAAs and 25g - 40g carbs from a gut friendly carb source, like cream of rice, karboload or highly branched cyclic dextrins. Then hit the gym shortly after... during training have EAAs + BCAAs or pepto pro and 30g - 50g carbs from a carb powder like HBCDs or karboload. Post workout have 50g - 75g carbs from rice or something similar along with protein and then next meal have 25g - 40g carbs with protein and a small fat portion. the other meals should be protein and a healthy fat.

If you re not dropping bodt fat, reduce the carbs in the last carb meal of the day. If you need to drop them further, reduce them pre-w/o.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
My only suggestions are to drop the peanut butter (try ground up peanuts instead), eat the banana directoy after workout and eat WHOLE eggs (find a farm you trust or go organic). All of the nutrients are in the yolks and recent studies have shown that they actual help cholesterol. It's the perfect protein brother.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
My only suggestions are to drop the peanut butter (try ground up peanuts instead), eat the banana directoy after workout and eat WHOLE eggs (find a farm you trust or go organic). All of the nutrients are in the yolks and recent studies have shown that they actual help cholesterol. It's the perfect protein brother.

Natural peanut butter is ground up peanuts... Just peanuts... Some have a little salt added.

Just because farm fresh whole eggs are better doesn't mean they fit the macro profile....

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I love natural peanut butter specifically the pb2 brand just add a little water and the powder turns into peanut butter not to mention less than half the calories of regular pb or regular natural pb

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Heading to sams club to stock up on everything....bought a new five burner weber last night to cook on seems like everything taste better grilled lol

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Natural PB that you buy in a jar doesn't have sugar or added oil? What kind of eggs do you recommend Atom? Do you like the ones with added Omega's?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Heading to sams club to stock up on everything....bought a new five burner weber last night to cook on seems like everything taste better grilled lol

I grill all my vegetables now. Asparagus is great and I love grilled zuccini squash. And I cook my yams in a cast iron skillet then throw them in the oven

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I grill all my vegetables now. Asparagus is great and I love grilled zuccini squash. And I cook my yams in a cast iron skillet then throw them in the oven

Love grilling veggies...sweet potato/ yams ill cook in the oven till the skin gets real crispy peal it all off and mash em up with the mixer.

tmac1515

Dec 29, 2012
Natural PB that you buy in a jar doesn't have sugar or added oil? What kind of eggs do you recommend Atom? Do you like the ones with added Omega's?

I dont think he is questioning the eggs you reccomended, natural farm eggs are great but I think he meant that even with natural eggs the added fat of all of the yolks dont fit in the macros (of fat) he has laid out for srd

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

NO, look at the ingredients, the kind I buy has one ingredient PEANUTS. No added salt. The oil in the jar is naturally occurring peanut oil that separates and must be stirred back in. Arrowhead Mills Organic Chunky Peanut Butter -- 16 oz | Drvita.com A simple google search would have shown you this....

Let's look at the nutrition facts of whole eggs and egg whites (although I prefer liquid egg whites so as to not waste the yolk of a whole egg)

1 large whole egg: 4.8g fat, 6.3g protein and 0.36g carbs : 72kcals
1 egg white: 0.06g fat, 3.6g protein and 0.24g carbs : 17kcals
https://www.incredibleegg.org/health-and-nutrition/egg-nutrients/nutrient-chart

Think about it, you have an omelet with two whole eggs and 8 egg whites, that is 41.4g protein, 2.64g carbs and 10.08g fat

Now have an 8 whole egg omelet: 50.4g protein, 2.88g carb and 38.4 g fat

My point what that you choose eggs or egg whites based on your macro goals. You can't sub an egg for an egg white doe to the differences in fat and protein content.

As far as recommendations, for egg whites, I prefer liquid egg whites in the carton. 6, 16oz cartons for under $10 at costco. For whole eggs, if I could I would get free range pasture ranges farm fresh eggs but since that is not always possible, I buy omega 3, organic free range eggs. More expensive, but worth it and they have a richer taste.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

Check this out brother its called pb2 its a powder and u add water to it.uploadfromtaptalk1393439670160.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393439635126.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393439675040.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393439675040.jpg
    715.8 KB · Views: 21