©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

needles

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
cawb said:
is it ok to use a needle more than once or one needle one shot?
If you like infections you should definitely re use them. i find it helps to roll the needle in some dirt first to make sure it's dry. I hope nobody takes me seriously around here

Zaven

May 18, 2005
steve0085 said:
If you like infections you should definitely re use them. i find it helps to roll the needle in some dirt first to make sure it's dry. I hope nobody takes me seriously around here
nobody does bro....

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I don't even like to draw the oil with the same pin I inject with. just that little bit can make it dull enough to cause some pain.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
I don't even like to draw the oil with the same pin I inject with. just that little bit can make it dull enough to cause some pain.
pussy :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Gettinhuge_pump said:
I have almost always used the same pin unless i am spot injecting, those samller needles just drain to damn slow!

You can use the same one that you draw with to inject with and should be okay. You just cant re-use a pin for another injection at a later time.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
so what are you saying?

Re-using is going through skin on one day with a pin, then using it again the next day or so on skin again. Thats the no no. Many take it a step further and dont use the pin they draw with to inject with. Although a great habit if you like changing pins, its not necessary if you keep your vial sterile and your skin cleaned before injecting. Is that clear as mud? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
tee said:
hey :(

maybe its the pins im useing or the gauge but sometimes it will wont peirce the muscle , ill be pushing like hell and it will just won't go in.

maybe I just hare harder glute mucsles than you :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
hey :(

maybe its the pins im useing or the gauge but sometimes it will wont peirce the muscle , ill be pushing like hell and it will just won't go in.

maybe I just hare harder glute mucsles than you :D

Go faster and just plunge it in there. <--- Thats what Oracle's boys tell him :D Terumo seems to me to be the sharpest too.

MdTNT

I buy my pins from the used pin section at my local pharmacey...LOL. Seriously though, most people find it easier to draw with a larger gauge such as an 18g or 20g and then switch pins to a 23g or 25g ot inject. It takes less time to draw with a larger pin. But agreeing with every one else neer use the same pin twice for an inject. Too high of a risk for getting bacterial infections. I'm so damn careful I go through about 10 alcohol pads for one injection, you cna never be too careful when trying to prevent infections cause they can be pretty nasty and painful. Md