©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need some girlfriend advice guys/girls

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah is she on rental agreement or just sluted in on yours? Common law marriage in some states so best you grab or pay some hot chick..i prefer strippers that are trained in couples seperation to Cuddle on the couch with u as she comes home she will go into fast pack mode but hide your valuables..

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Lol. That would most likely push her passed her point of current craziness and Im sure I would have to fend off an attack. I just want her to go away and forget I ever existed. Shes slutted her way into my place.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
At least you learned! Some people get trapped in dysfunctional relationships forever! Good luck bro!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Get everything illegal out of our house move if that's an option and run run and run even further. Cruz I've personally been in a relationship like this before and its very unhealthy. Not only could she ruin our life if she knows about any gear usage but it could get worse in the long run due to her craziness and she could hurt u or far worse. Anyways best of luck
P

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
^^^^^^^ take this advice...I had an ex just like this...bi polar ..anger problems. I finally made her leave and she made all kinds of lie and said I hit her,which was a lie. Long story short Im still paying for things shes done to me...money etc.. and its been 4 years ago.

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
Well shes finally gone. Even though I hated the fighting I at some point loved her. Guess is just the shock of not having her around. Over the last year we have just grown apart and turned each other into different horrible people.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Well shes finally gone. Even though I hated the fighting I at some point loved her. Guess is just the shock of not having her around. Over the last year we have just grown apart and turned each other into different horrible people.

That's good brother- now go get your dick wet with every piece of ass you see

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013

Glad to hear you're safe and sound! I know it sucks when there's that void at first, but it is definitely better than where you were. Don't forget why you did what you did and you won't be tempted to go back.

And like enigmatic said...go get some, brother!