©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Help with my Body Type!!!!!

BiG KoOlaDe

Jul 5, 2004
If you go to WWW.bodybuilding.com they still sell andro nitrate fuel and it is very cheap and the real deal i ordered some a month or two ago and it does give good results and a amazing pump nothing compared to juice but for a prohormone i would say the best.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:

That's an excellant thread for PCT, but don't be discouraged if you can't find HCG.
HCG is a nice thing to have, but you can still do a very effective PCT with the Clomid and Nolvadex (only) at the end of the cycle.
PCT will help you recover your HPTA and keep the gains you made on your cycle. Without it you can gain a lot of fat post cycle from estrogen related rebound and lose all of your hard earned muscle.

RoninB18C5

May 18, 2004
Tampa, FL
OK everyone I need help QUICKLY!!!! please reply asap

my buddy contacted me just now saying:

"My guy's coming up tonight"

And he has "20ml, so u'll probably want 2 bottles"

he said that they are 250mg... do I want just one bottle to start??? or two, I know i am supposed to take 500mg. But If I take double the shot, that'll mean 10ml of 500mgs, and that'll still last me 10 weeks, correct???

I think I am doing the math wrong... but it pretty much breaks down to either:

20 weeks of 250mg. (If i take just one shot per week)

or

10 weeks of 500mg. (If I take a double shot or 2 shots per week)

is this right???

Again - He is coming up my way tonight, so I need to know how many bottles ot buy.

Thanks

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
It should be dosed at 250mg per 1ml. This means you need 2ml (or 500mg) per week. If he has 20ml vials, then you will need 2 of them to last 10 weeks.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
At your body weight I would say 400mg test would more than suffice. Just stick with that for 10 or 12 wks and nothing else imo. Keep the cals high and the protein around 2g/lb of bodyweight.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
I agree, Clenburerol is also a good stripping drug - be careful not to take to much or you will get the shakes good dosage 5mg per day -

Last edited by a moderator:

liftingislife

Jan 6, 2004
Not to be a dick but no one here is that good with math are they????
A 20ml bottle of 250mg/ml bottle of test would give 500mg for 10 weeks not two bottles. Come on it's second grade math. 20ml * 250mg is 5000mg or 5 g of test. 5000 mg of test divided by 10 weeks is 500mg/week.

So you only need ONE bottle, but I would get two because after PCT you are gonna want to go back on when you see the difference between prohormones and AAS, especially test on mass.

Best of Luck and DO ALOT OF RESEARCH....IT'S YOUR LIFE. No one looks good dead. So don't start taking more because you think you have too much left ok.

lil

Last edited: