©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My time for muscle gains - opinions?

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I agree with Derek, test only or higher test will get you bigger look at every top npc or pro none or few are doing low test. Few realize the power of test only for size when estro is correctly controlled becuase everyone uses other shit that that read is better. Test is also chepest and probably safer long term
I also agree with no tren, no need in a bulk with deca

Last edited:

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
I am very biased, and think for YOUR goals and how your body looks right now, you should stick with testosterone and nothing else. I bet you can reach every single one of your goals using nothing but testosterone. 600 one cycle,750 another,1000 when more experienced, then capping out at a maximum of 1200ish (if you don't meet your goals on 750-1000...which you should?). I personally have IRL friends that are literally 6'0 242 pounds with abs that have never used anything but 750 test (with 50mg of an oral added only 1-2x a year).

Derek, I still have not gathered from your posts then why you personally "despise Test"; all while you're making a compelling argument that it's the be-all, end-all of compounds?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I didn't say it's end all be all. I said it's best and healthiest and most versatile for his goals.
I personally hate test because of my own physiological issues with it, which most people don't experience. I am on TRT for life because I naturally have extreme low testosterone, and even trt dosage gives me bad acne on my shoulders and back. Thats the only reason. It's a big inconvenience for me, lol.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
I think tren is fine and would be great for you to use especially at a lower dose.

Personally I'd rather shoot a gram of tren a week for a year straight than do 25mg dbol ED for 2 weeks. Sides aren't that bad at all

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I finished my cutting cycle right now. 350mg Test P + 350mg Tren A, ~10 weeks. Right now i want to go straight to bulking time ( lean mass as possible ) :) After 5-6 weeks on Tren all sides go away and i m feel amazing. Only one is sweating :) I think about stay with Tren for better nutrition partioning, strenght, regeneration etc. You know... a lot of benefits from Tren, i can't afford GH. I think about something like that:

Test C 500mg week
Deca 400mg week
Tren A 175mg week

For about ~14-16 weeks.

Training split ( body part every 5 days ):

Mon. Legs
Tue. Chest + Biceps
Wed. OFF ( Cardio )
Thu. Back + Traps
Fri. Shoulder + Triceps
Sat. Repeat training from Monday
Sun. OFF ( Cardio )

Diet will be like a lot of proteins and carbs with few amount of fats.

What do You think?

My pics after cutting time:

IMG_20140816_060021.jpg
IMG_20140824_095918.jpg
IMG_20140824_100414.jpg
IMG_20140831_091736.jpg

Your ripped bro,,,good work and best of luck in your
continued success. You have a lot of potential.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
you've never tried these compounds man.

Even low dose orals will mess you up like crazy. Tren is rather nice

I like to categorize both of them really into the same place, because for most people tren is pretty much just as bad, if not worse in many cases.

When you are sleeping 3 hours a night, having severe anxiety, having bad markers on your ldl/hdl panel, bad markers on your kidney panel, and overall feel like complete garbage -- it's pretty safe to say tren is not nice.

Maybe for you and others it is, but I'll tell you right now - I personally know people who are 320 pounds with abs, who have run 8+ grams of gear with hgh, and they can not even touch 150 tren a week.

This doesn't mean orals are better, but it does NOT mean tren is ok. For the vast majority of people, anavar is much better than tren with exception to the ldl/hdl which could be messed up for better or worse. But it doesn't tend to come with the other slew of unbearable sides that come to many people with tren.

I would tell somebody to take 75 anavar ED(525/week) for 6 weeks/6weeks off over even 300 tren for 6 weeks any day of the week. And this is where people differ in their opinions.