©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

me again

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Gone but not forgotten. Rip and he is on to the "next thing".
A loss for all. Thanks , T....................

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
What the f**k...AJ passed away?!how,when,holy shit no way.damn,AJ had a ruff past year or so being locked away.he helped me out a few times on his board hardcore mass with a research Chen source that tries to beat me.I can't believe this.AJ was the guy that said what most of us were only thinking of saying,like a spokesman for the community.anyone know testboner from hcm?he'll have more info.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Just logged onto hcm,it's so sad over there right now.Adrian was straight up good ppl.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
RIP big guy. He's was one of the best over at PM.
Unfortunatly, i can't patrcipate in PM at the momment. So i don't know whats going on over there. someone told me they are doing fund raisers. I donated a few bucks thru pay pal. but i dont know what or how else to help. someone bannedd me from pm for no reason that i have been told yet.

def helped me out with a lot of knowledge and great advice. man i have like 3ml of aromsin that he ran down to the PO to send out to me cuz i had a flair up and ran out of AI and my pack was late. He literally overnited me like not even a 1/4th of a 30ml bottle. like maybe 5 ml. Prob cost him more to mail the stuff! I got my pack the next day lol.

But that SOLID RIGHT there. don't care what problems he had with what ever or who ever on the boards. This was a great brother we lost!

Rest well Big guy!
ForkLift

-TOXIC-

Nov 11, 2013
He was a close personal friend of mine... and he will be missed. It still hasn't sunk in yet.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
This has affected so many people. Very, very sad. Rest in peace big man.

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Welcome back! It´s always fantastic to have veterans here!

He passed away last month friend. If you read above posts!
We are just using this into thread as a kind of tribute to his character.
I'm gathering all of his articles and stuff he has written. If someone could get what they can of PM for me and pm me and email it i would apprecaite it. New board is going up and i would like to have his articles there as stickies and what not!

God Bless you Ian, families in my prayers
One day he will be Welcoming us! ;)

Love you brother.
ForkLift