©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

March Contest - IVGear | ErgoPep

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Can contact lens survive her intestinal tract so I can retrieve and use? I'm out and half blind..? Why did she drink u ask? I had them in a cup of distilled water next to bed and she was thirsty!..lol....

BAAAAAHAHAHA:eek:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Can contact lens survive her intestinal tract so I can retrieve and use? I'm out and half blind..? Why did she drink u ask? I had them in a cup of distilled water next to bed and she was thirsty!..lol....

At least it was just water n contacts.
I chugged a bottle of water tht my woman was using as an ash tray.
Standin rite nxt to her...wasnt payin attention...and BLAAAAH.
Didnt taste it but after i drank it...i got sick as hell...just thinkin about it.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
At least it was just water n contacts.
I chugged a bottle of water tht my woman was using as an ash tray.
Standin rite nxt to her...wasnt payin attention...and BLAAAAH.
Didnt taste it but after i drank it...i got sick as hell...just thinkin about it.

Lmao.. didn't the chunks a filter in mouth kinda mean anything?. That is dank just thinking about it.least it wasnt Copenhagen spit..!

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012

Years ago, one of my grandparents swallowed a fake tooth. They sifted through his shit until they found it. Yes, it's a true story. They were very stingy.