©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

March Contest - IVGear | ErgoPep

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
2-

I dicked the needle pretty bad while pinning the other day... I'm sure it's from that. I don't think it's an infection. It's not really too hot or red... More like when gear crashes and you get the real sore tight feeling. I also had the vial stored in a pretty cold place it could have crashed slightly... But again I don't think it's an abscess.

I just caught wind of this brother. Let me guess was it the t400 you were pinning? It is our only product we know that has a slight bite to it. Some people are okay with it some get bit. We make no bones about this as most t400 will have a bite. if not.. then it could be as you said the needle or how you store your gear. In all out years we have never had complaints about any of our products except the t400 and our R&D department does the best they can to come up with a formula to make the t400 as painless as possible but some are just sensitive to it.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I just caught wind of this brother. Let me guess was it the t400 you were pinning? It is our only product we know that has a slight bite to it. Some people are okay with it some get bit. We make no bones about this as most t400 will have a bite. if not.. then it could be as you said the needle or how you store your gear. In all out years we have never had complaints about any of our products except the t400 and our R&D department does the best they can to come up with a formula to make the t400 as painless as possible but some are just sensitive to it.

No it was a bottle of Sust I had been using already... So I know it's not the gear. Like I said it dropped into the teens one night and it was in the bathroom with the window open. It may have crashed a bit and I didn't look at it first.

So in no way do I see this as the gear, again It was a bottle of Sust I was half way through.. So I'm thinking it got too cold or decided to play "let's jerk the needle all over the place and see what happens" I'm sure it's the fact I kept accidentally moving the pin all over the place.