©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Male pattern baldness

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Hey, Im 36 and I have noticed my hair line receed a few times since I was 22 or so. Anyway, on my last cycle that I just finished I think I noticed it thin some more. I dont know for certain that it was due to the test enanth but it seems suspiciously correlated. Does anyone have experience with those anti DHT pills like propecia? Do they help? Are they worth it? I tend to think Im going to lose my hair eventually and so I should just accept it but maybe its better to hold onto it as long as possible. Comments?

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Im in the same boat bro, im only 27 and hair has been falling out for years...i just shave it now. I was thinking about rogaine...

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
yup I am going bald as well I just shave it as well with the hair clippers ,
it is what it is

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
conflicted

Yeah, well I hate to even think about trying propecia because it is contrary to my philosophy of health over cosmetics, but I recently spoke with an ex-girlfriend who reiterated how important it was that I keep my hair. She stressed that girls highly prize their mens hair. Fucking peer pressure is making me re-think the value of cosmetic beauty.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I use finasteride when I cycle. My hair is thinning, but I think that it helps me keep what I have left. It also aids in the protection of your prostate. I wouldn't call a drug that is a specific inhibitor of 5a-reductase just a cosmetic drug. Its so much more than that.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mmmm...I'm getting bald 2...Problem is....Is it because of the roids, or is it AGE!!!...lol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Robin Hood said:
mmmm...I'm getting bald 2...Problem is....Is it because of the roids, or is it AGE!!!...lol
Probably a little of both. Hopefully you dont have an egg head or a lightbulb head. Thats what I worry about, and I may find out soon.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
tee said:
Probably a little of both. Hopefully you dont have an egg head or a lightbulb head. Thats what I worry about, and I may find out soon.
lol....sh!t......i don't HOPE so :)

mister.fantasti

Aug 16, 2005
tee said:
I use finasteride when I cycle. My hair is thinning, but I think that it helps me keep what I have left. It also aids in the protection of your prostate. I wouldn't call a drug that is a specific inhibitor of 5a-reductase just a cosmetic drug. Its so much more than that.

Same here, I use finasteride for my thinning hair. Its the active ingredient in propecia from my understanding, right? but i have see a noticleble difference while taking it, although it took about a month or so to see the results. It harnesses good energy, & blocks out the bad energy. (by bad energy I am refering to DHT) Women love that good energy, they feel the vibe, its harnessed like i mentioned before. Sweet stuff...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I also use Nizoral Shampoo from wholesale hair care. It helps a lot.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I've had a receeding hairline since I was about 18, it goes back about 1/8 of an inch or more every year. I'm also thinning at the crown, but not to badly yet. Just a note for those who can afford: While on GH at 4iu a day around 4 months I noticed my hair wasn't as brittle, felt softer and thicker, and I actually grew a single hair right in the front (I know I did because its offset from my hairline by a small small amount, but enough to notice).

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
If you want to stop the balding on the top rear of your head (thats where mine is the worst), I used the cheap CVS brand of minoxidil extra strength (5% I think) for only 2 months and even after stopping using it everyone I know has commented about my hair looking thick. I know that most of my hair loss was due to roids, but I think you can grow most back if you use this stuff, well for me anyway.

Brucegtp

Oct 5, 2005
Worcester MA
Quantity vs. HAIR quality

So juice will speed up the balding proces...ok. In most of my research, I hear "look at the Golds Gym logo guy." Or, "look at some of the guys in contests, they're receeding." These examples are of guys who may choose to do roids continuously. Ya know, on and off cycles all year for many years.

So what about the person, like me, who only juices once year? (8wk) The juice consumption is far far less. So, do you think the hairline would even be much of a factor at all? (Cycle of Tes and Eq being the only type used.)

Maybe using a hair product along side of the PCT to be safe?

O yeah, I dont know my mothers side, so therefore I dont know about MPB on her side. But my dad is thin, started around 23, and my pépère is allll BALD.

5'11
198lbs
beginer sust. cycle last year
football player

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
Brucegtp said:
So juice will speed up the balding proces...ok. In most of my research, I hear "look at the Golds Gym logo guy." Or, "look at some of the guys in contests, they're receeding." These examples are of guys who may choose to do roids continuously. Ya know, on and off cycles all year for many years.

So what about the person, like me, who only juices once year? (8wk) The juice consumption is far far less. So, do you think the hairline would even be much of a factor at all? (Cycle of Tes and Eq being the only type used.)

O yeah, I dont know my mothers side, so therefore I dont know about MPB on her side. But my dad is thin, started around 23, and my pépère is allll BALD.

5'11
198lbs
beginer sust. cycle last year
football player
try the liquid fin from lion nutrition and generic rogaine from eckerd, target, or cvs. this is my 3rd month on that combo and is working. keep on and i will have my shit parted in the middle and featherd like the good ol days. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jabo1jabo1 said:
try the liquid fin from lion nutrition and generic rogaine from eckerd, target, or cvs. this is my 3rd month on that combo and is working. keep on and i will have my shit parted in the middle and featherd like the good ol days. :D
Giving away your age there bro.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Brucegtp said:

It's true juice will spead up thee process IF you are prone to MPB> However, there are lots of bodybuilders using tons more than you ever will who have a full head of hair.
Juicing only 1 cycle a year will help and there are things you can use to reduce the possibilities. Finasteride (mentioned above byJabo) is one. You can also use Nizoral shampoo.