©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Make the best 1g cycle with no "Androgens"

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
@Dorian777 - yes, it does make you strong and leaner , but this was for pure size!! do you still hold the same beliefs haha?

@Elvia and TriTerror - you guys are probably right. 900 deca and 100 test would probably be the same(or 900npp since you get slightly more gear out of that due to shorter ester).

that would be a lot of freaking deca!!! so Elvia, you are saying that there actually is a difference from 600 to 900 deca? crazy because all my buddies say they swear that 1500test/600deca are kind of the "caps" on the steroids then all the high GH(10-20iu), and insulin and peptides do the rest along with some orals + tren added to the mix.

Thanks for all the input guys!!

Feel free to keep posting :)

I need to learn how to read! I did have gh and slin thrown in too.:banghead:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
@Elvia and TriTerror - you guys are probably right. 900 deca and 100 test would probably be the same(or 900npp since you get slightly more gear out of that due to shorter ester).

that would be a lot of freaking deca!!! so Elvia, you are saying that there actually is a difference from 600 to 900 deca? crazy because all my buddies say they swear that 1500test/600deca are kind of the "caps" on the steroids then all the high GH(10-20iu), and insulin and peptides do the rest along with some orals + tren added to the mix.

Sure there is more steroid mg/ml with npp than with deca. But I feel the longer esters become more anabolic than the shorter ones (deca to npp, test e to test p). NPP surprisingly (but very common) seems to treat me differently to deca. I hold more water on deca and as a result get bigger. Whereas npp is amazing for fullness with less water (I feel tighter). So the debate then comes in is this about pure size or quality of size. You listed it as pure mass so I went with deca... I prefer it anyway. Although 450mg npp and 450mg deca would be good too :D

Also, has anybody here actually ran 900 deca and such low test? feel like that WOOD cause some issues ;) lmao

This was about pure size so sex doesn't come into it. Although yes I have ran high deca and low test but I usually go with approx. 250mg test and 750mg deca. I have mentioned water retention on deca but for many guys I think the main factor is their test dose and estrogen levels. Deca with low test can be incredible. Once your estrogen levels start rising that's when trouble can start. But sure long term deca use can lead to sexual issues but the whole deca dick thing makes me laugh... many times it's physiological as the guy was waiting for the dreaded deca dick.

Deca is getting forgotten about in this community but it is probably the best (or one of) muscle builder you can use for as variety of reasons.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I agree with some of the others...."Best" depends on the context of how you use the word. What is best for size may not be best for health, strength or to a degree cutting.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
yeah people also argue that long esters will eventually "accumulate" more over time and thus actually provide more MG of the drug throughout the later weeks through an overlapping effect, idk how true it is, but people swear by it.

lol

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I've never heard of any of these "caps" that your buddys are telling you about. Plenty of big ass dudes have taken or are taking GRAMS of testosterone, and I've heard of up to 2g Deca. 300mg daily is not unheard of.

And in terms of the WOOD problem, that usually happens when both test AND deca are high. But if test is low then wood wouldn't be and estro problem and would most likely be cleared up with some caber.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I've never heard of any of these "caps" that your buddys are telling you about. Plenty of big ass dudes have taken or are taking GRAMS of testosterone, and I've heard of up to 2g Deca. 300mg daily is not unheard of.

And in terms of the WOOD problem, that usually happens when both test AND deca are high. But if test is low then wood wouldn't be and estro problem and would most likely be cleared up with some caber.

interesting, lol I seriously got 250+ pound guys including IFBB Pro BB's that told me anything over 1.5-2grams of testosterone for them was a waste, and same with 600-900 deca. cool to see how much people differ in their opinions, hah

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I have take. 2.1g of Deca- it was the best cycle I've ever done-

It was stacked with drol and a lil Tren and test

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
WOW!

2.1K DECA?

Weren't you worried at all based on the studies that show nandrolone causes arterial stenosis at a rate 11x higher than even testosterone?

haha

how was your mood btw?