©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Make the best 1g cycle with no "Androgens"

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Ok, this is just for fun, I am curious to see what people can make.

Here are the rules:
-Testosterone is set at 100 for TRT purposes
-You have 900mg left to fill up to keep it a "1gram" cycle
-Only use steroids with High Anabolic/Low Androgenic ratios used.
-Repeat: This means no Tren!Or Dbol/Drol/etc! lmao
-GH/Insulin are allowed in the stack
-Main goal is to put on as much size as possible;obviously not to become anywhere near IFBB Pro BB.

Here is my best shot at this:

-550 NPP/week
-50 Anavar/Day
-4iu+ Pharm Grade HGH ED
-10units+ Insulin after training (can also do several shots split w/ meals)

ok your turn, what would you do?

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
150 mg anavar 6 days per week
10 iu gh injected post wo into trained muscle
20 iu slin

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Just so you guys know- anavar is highly androgenic.

Point is that the A/A ratio is pretty much crap.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Just so you guys know- anavar is highly androgenic.

Point is that the A/A ratio is pretty much crap.

Huh? When did this theory take over? Never heard of this. I don't get any androgenic sides on var. Just strong as heck and it seems to burn fat without doing jack.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Huh? When did this theory take over? Never heard of this. I don't get any androgenic sides
on var. Just strong as heck and it seems to burn fat without doing jack.

Look it up- it's way more androgenic than anabolic-

Just goes to show how doing test on rats doesn't translate to real world results in humans

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
500 mg deca per week.
500 mg primo per week
2mg CJC w DAC per week
Whoops. 2mg over.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Look it up- it's way more androgenic than anabolic-

Just goes to show how doing test on rats doesn't translate to real world results in humans

I looked it up. It's hardly androgenic at all. I know you don't like the ratios but it's 13:1 ana to andro, the highest of any steroid I can find. All of the books say this as well.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I looked it up. It's hardly androgenic at all. I know you don't like the ratios but it's 13:1 ana to andro, the highest of any steroid I can find. All of the books say this as well.

Your right I totally had dyslexia there when I read it- my bad

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Test = 100mg
Deca = 450mg
Eq = 450mg

CJC-DAC= 2mg ed
Slin= 8IU before every meal of the day (8 meals or so)

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
@elvia -

really interesting.

how come 450deca/450eq? eq is not as powerful as deca, and decreasing the amount of deca would increase the quantity we can use to get more muscle mass out of it(most users report 600 is the "ceiling" for most people so we're missing at least 150mg we could put in there in place of EQ - and a LOW dose of EQ which most would argue is NOT enough to elicit good gains from it.).

450eq doesn't seem like enough to get gains from it, and it's also a very weak drug to put in at 450.

would like to know your logic

@bigbob -

how come 500deca/500 primo? do you really think 500 primo will be enough to elicit enough quantifiable gains if going for maximum muscle mass?

@dorian777 -

most users report anavars effectiveness tapers off at 60-75mg a day, the really big guys say 100mg max(for the most part). this is assuming we're using a good source with real anavar of course...

with that being said, why would you even put it in at 150mg

1) the dosing at that point doesn't really increase the effectiveness, no?
2) something like deca would be way more powerful, var is far too mild

would like to hear everybody's reasons!! this is fun lol

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
If you are looking for straight up size, I would just keep it simple and run either 150mg npp per day(puts you a little over your theorectical limit), or 900mg deca.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
2mg of DAC a day? That might get expensive.

He asked us to list the best cycle :D There is no way I would inject slin 8 times per day either! Although 2mg cjc-dac I would gladly do :D

@elvia -

really interesting.

how come 450deca/450eq? eq is not as powerful as deca, and decreasing the amount of deca would increase the quantity we can use to get more muscle mass out of it(most users report 600 is the "ceiling" for most people so we're missing at least 150mg we could put in there in place of EQ - and a LOW dose of EQ which most would argue is NOT enough to elicit good gains from it.).

450eq doesn't seem like enough to get gains from it, and it's also a very weak drug to put in at 450.

I listed that as an example as many methods would work. If I were to personally do a cycle within those rules I would probably do 100mg test and 900mg deca or npp (if muscle building was the sole purpose).

I can be very detailed but I also think people way overcomplicate the hormones aspect. Fact is there wouldn't be a major difference in physique with 600mg deca and 300mg eq and visa versa.

I don't know who said there is a ceiling off 600mg with deca as that is untrue imo. I see why some may say that though. Tell that to the beasts I know who are on 2g deca at times. Mnay guys say there is a ceiling to test too and again tell that to the few guys I know on approx 5g test who are mutants.

I tend to prefer a mix of gear at low-moderate doses but many ways are great... hormones are hormones. Eq is not weak it's just most sellers probably sell underdosed stuff. Although I see your point as it takes large amounts for it to shine. I know a few guys who have used it as their base instead of test. Some with test but eq was the major component. A few guys going over 2g's of eq and I have never seen them look better (ripped, vascular, tight etc). I personally can't take Eq due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission. I won't even risk it now as I get bad anxiety from it.

Sure 600mg deca and 300mg eq would work well for most people. The eq would help with appetite and overall body composition etc. But hormones a side we could add in other things for appetite such as ghrp-6 so the above point from me is mute.

I was just playing about. If test had to be at 100mg again it would probably be deca or npp or a mix of the two. If I could I would probably use 250mg test and 750mg deca. As long as the anabolics are in place and nutrition is good the guy would be gtg. It's the extreme doses of cjc-dac and slin in my plan that would really make things happen :D

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
@elvia -

really interesting.

@bigbob -

how come 500deca/500 primo? do you really think 500 primo will be enough to elicit enough quantifiable gains if going for maximum muscle mass?

@dorian777 -

most users report anavars effectiveness tapers off at 60-75mg a day, the really big guys say 100mg max(for the most part). this is assuming we're using a good source with real anavar of course...

with that being said, why would you even put it in at 150mg

1) the dosing at that point doesn't really increase the effectiveness, no?
2) something like deca would be way more powerful, var is far too mild

would like to hear everybody's reasons!! this is fun lol

If you find some real var, 100mg-150mg per day will make you strong as a tank. It has this rep as being weak, but that's because the dose is too low. Try it and you'll see. And the thread said no androgens. I thought of deca, but it has a 5:1 ratio, that's still quite a bit androgenic. The trouble with var is that you're probably getting d-bol or winny instead. I believe I read some early gh15 stuff(when the original dude was still gh15) that talks about var like this. I took his advice and I was blown away. The fat just melted off as well. No bloat, so it wasn't d-bol.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Most things have an androgenic component so lets not be too anal here. Deca is definitely anabolic :D

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
@Dorian777 - yes, it does make you strong and leaner , but this was for pure size!! do you still hold the same beliefs haha?

@Elvia and TriTerror - you guys are probably right. 900 deca and 100 test would probably be the same(or 900npp since you get slightly more gear out of that due to shorter ester).

that would be a lot of freaking deca!!! so Elvia, you are saying that there actually is a difference from 600 to 900 deca? crazy because all my buddies say they swear that 1500test/600deca are kind of the "caps" on the steroids then all the high GH(10-20iu), and insulin and peptides do the rest along with some orals + tren added to the mix.

Thanks for all the input guys!!

Feel free to keep posting :)

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Also, has anybody here actually ran 900 deca and such low test? feel like that WOOD cause some issues ;) lmao