©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

little help for the new guy

MdTNT

black77 said:
thanks guys for all your help . some how i have to find time to eat

Black...bro eating is gonna so important, no matter what you have to eat...you cna geta few shakes in durring the day which will give you an extra boost of protein but still getting solid food is gonna be the main focus. Lots of guys find that in order to eat rightt and maintain 5 -7 solid meals a day your gonna have to spend time at the end of each day prep[aring your meals for the next day...personally i like to cook twice a week for the bulk of my meals...I'll cook on Sundays and Wed....make enough chicken and rice two time sa week so i cna pack several meals each day and throw them in a cooler in the morning on the way out the door....there are so many idfferent ways to make sure you get all of your cals in you jsut gotta make it happen. M-

black77

Aug 19, 2005
MdTNT said:
Black...bro eating is gonna so important, no matter what you have to eat...you cna geta few shakes in durring the day which will give you an extra boost of protein but still getting solid food is gonna be the main focus. Lots of guys find that in order to eat rightt and maintain 5 -7 solid meals a day your gonna have to spend time at the end of each day prep[aring your meals for the next day...personally i like to cook twice a week for the bulk of my meals...I'll cook on Sundays and Wed....make enough chicken and rice two time sa week so i cna pack several meals each day and throw them in a cooler in the morning on the way out the door....there are so many idfferent ways to make sure you get all of your cals in you jsut gotta make it happen. M-
md I went out today and got a 42 pack of myoplex.I am going to try adding 3 shakes a day to my diet thats about an extra 700 cals .i hope it helps .thanks for all your help . i will keep you guys informed :)

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Eat 7 times a day and make sure that atleast 3 of those meals are supersized McDonalds meals plus a double cheeseburger.

black77

Aug 19, 2005
thunderterd said:
Eat 7 times a day and make sure that atleast 3 of those meals are supersized McDonalds meals plus a double cheeseburger.
lol on the mac's .do you think mcdonalds will deliver it to me out on interstate 80 . by the way thunder you have a nice ass :twisted:

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
i was in the middle of changing my avatar as you typed that. But I can't find a better one

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
black77 said:
md I went out today and got a 42 pack of myoplex.I am going to try adding 3 shakes a day to my diet thats about an extra 700 cals .i hope it helps .thanks for all your help . i will keep you guys informed :)
I love myoplex. You can add flax seed oil to those and add even more calories.