©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

List your injection sites- favorite to most hated

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
1)Lats
2)Rear Delts
3)Side Delts
4)Glutes
5)Quads
6)Tris
7)Chest(across from side)
8)Chest(straight in)
9)Ventroglute
10)Bis(outer)
11)Bis(inner)
12)Traps....fuck that been 10yrs never doin that again

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
1. quads (only left site has pain, feel nothing ever on right side)
2. glutes
3. chest
4. delts (always nic something on the left side)
5. traps

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
"Butt is king" lmao. 22g eh? Goddamn man thats thick. I can jab myself a dozen times in one day no problem, but im a puss when it comes to big ass needles like that. :D 27g is more my pace, 25g tops. Only once did i use a 23, idk how u tolerate a 22

I think it must be whatever you are used to. I tried 25ga on my first cycle, but being the impatient person I am..it seemed to take too long to get push the oil out of the syringe.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Glutes
Delts
Triceps
Lats (not as bad as it sounds)

I hate thighs/quads because I can't walk for two days when I shoot there

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
1)Lats
2)Rear Delts
3)Side Delts
4)Glutes
5)Quads
6)Tris
7)Chest(across from side)
8)Chest(straight in)
9)Ventroglute
10)Bis(outer)
11)Bis(inner)
12)Traps....fuck that been 10yrs never doin that again
You obviously have someone to do your injections?
Lats, rear delts, hmmmm

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
There is no reason to use 1.5-2 inches unless you're seriously obese, and going into a very adipose enriched site. It just sounds dumb Imo.

Be kind to your body, create less trauma and less pain and less scar tissue.

Imo.

19g to draw and shoot is my choice. It is less firm and I get extra iron that way.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Nope, not at all bro. Only time it was tough was when i used a 5cc syringe cause the leverage sucks on those. 3cc syringes work great. Matter of fact i did a 2cc mixed shot of test c, test p, and npp today with a 1/2" 27g....didnt take more than 15-20 seconds to push. I always draw with a larger gauge then switch to inject. I use them for all compounds, short and long esters, and synthol works fine too. I use the 1/2" ones for everywhere but glutes. Those i use 27g 1 1/4"

I hear synthol burns...

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
How do you hit your lats?

Either arm ontop of you head so the wing pops out then inject with a 1" pr arm across the chest and the wing will pop put behind the atm so inj behind the arm with a 1" . I never draw.blood or get inj pain the muscle must be completely numb or very.few nerves in it. 3ml easy

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I still need to give those a try. Im sure if i can hit triceps in front of the mirror, lats shouldnt be that much more difficult...plus i need another rotation site to give all the others a break. May just go give that a shot right now actually :D

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
God you guys. I can not even touch my shoulders little Lome even think about scratching my back the thought of trying to pin my tricep or lat is completely out of the question. Now with help yes

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
God you guys. I can not even touch my shoulders little Lome even think about scratching my back the thought of trying to pin my tricep or lat is completely out of the question. Now with help yes

Its not easy trust me.lol. you have to hold the syringe kinda weird between your thumb and fingers, and have to be in front of a good mirror. The bigger i get the harder it is....Im not a huge bastard like you either tho :D

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Its not easy trust me.lol. you have to hold the syringe kinda weird between your thumb and fingers, and have to be in front of a good mirror. The bigger i get the harder it is....Im not a huge bastard like you either tho :D
Shit I'm not big lol if I was 300+ with 22"+ arms yea then at that point I'll think I made it to big status

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Shit I'm not big lol if I was 300+ with 22"+ arms yea then at that point I'll think I made it to big status

There u go with that avatar mentality again bro.lol. Well compared to me you're pretty damn big. Accept the compliment already :D