©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lean Beef Aminos

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Many choices and inexpensive on most common buy /sell sites sully.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 39
  • body-attack-beef-amino-liquid_500.png
    body-attack-beef-amino-liquid_500.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 42

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Not that I have any problem with those brands, but I like to send my money to board sponsors whenever I can. Makes me a feel a little warm and fuzzy inside knowing I'm "supporting the community." Kinda the same way u feel good paying strippers for lap dances, knowing you're helping to support single mothers.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Not that I have any problem with those brands, but I like to send my money to board sponsors whenever I can. Makes me a feel a little warm and fuzzy inside knowing I'm "supporting the community." Kinda the same way u feel good paying strippers for lap dances, knowing you're helping to support single mothers.

I prefer 50-70 year old strippers they have more to prove. Plus there someone's grandmother. And you know what they say if the gilf is good looking they definitely have a grand daughter or daughter that looks good. Lol jk on our sister site pro muscle they have LBA's available through a sponsor check over there or if you're not a member Pm me and I'll tell you where to find them.
Thanks
P

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I prefer 50-70 year old strippers they have more to prove. Plus there someone's grandmother. And you know what they say if the gilf is good looking they definitely have a grand daughter or daughter that looks good. Lol jk on our sister site pro muscle they have LBA's available through a sponsor check over there or if you're not a member Pm me and I'll tell you where to find them.
Thanks
P

Yup, those are the brand of LBA's I've been asking about the whole time bro.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Here ya go iron. 28 pages of damn near the entire history of LBA's. They are great and I'm glad to see them continued.

Lean Beef Amino's - Professional Muscle

LBA'S YOU WANTED THEM, HERE IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, here is the recipe - Professional Muscle

You guys are talking about Pittbulls LBA's. I have had them and they are delecious. I got Choc and vanilla. Choc tastes just like choc syrup. I pour it over homemade protein ice cream and it's just like a choc sundae. I use it mixed in to my shakes as well, and see noticeable pumps in the gym.