©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lean Beef Aminos

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Is anyone using the new LBAs that have recently been made available again? I've got a few questions about them that I'd like answered before I order any.

Mega

Feb 16, 2013
Ive been using the pro supps Liquid amino XXIII i believe these are essentially the same thing.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Nope IB, no pics. It's from a new sponsor over on PM. He bought all the raw materials and equipment from True Nutrition when they dropped that product from their line. I was just looking for something a little more compact and easy to take with me than a shake or a meal. Sometimes I'm running around all day non-stop and it would be nice to have a little 3 or 4 oz shot of something to at least get some protein in. At times, even shakes are a pain in the ass when you're on the go all day.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I've heard nothing but good stuff over at PM about it. Thinking about trying it myself soon.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Nope IB, noIt's from a new sponsor up.ver on PM. He boughtght all the raw materials and equipment from True Nutrition when they dropped that product from their line. I was just looking for something a little more compact and easy to take with me than a shake or a meal. Sometimes I'm running around all day non-stop and it would be nice to have a little 3 or 4 oz shot of something to at least get some protein in. At times, even shakes are a pain in the ass when you're on the go all day.

I loved the originals, especially chocolate and maple syrup. If it's the same equipment and raws, I would think they would be the same. I know a lot missed them when they stopped production, me being one of them.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Thanks Magnus.. anyone make this chocolate cow cocktail and I see refridgeration needed little sully. Maybe just maybe I will see if I can make into a chew like a tootsie roll with my lab team..stay tuned..:)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
He'll have more in stock in a week or so.

Refrigeration was one of my concerns, IB. Not sure if they have to stay cold or not.

My other concern was viscosity. Are they thin enough to be portioned out into a smaller container to take with me somewhere? Or, is it thick and sticky like chocolate syrup? That would make it a pain in the ass to portion into smaller containers.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
He'll have more in stock in a week or so.

Refrigeration was one of my concerns, IB. Not sure if they have to stay cold or not.

My other concern was viscosity. Are they thin enough to be portioned out into a smaller container to take with me somewhere? Or, is it thick and sticky like chocolate syrup? That would make it a pain in the ass to portion into smaller containers.

How about a ketchup bottle and squirt some down yer throat.?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 52

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You could carry tablets too sully.Supplement Facts:
Serving size: 3 tablets
Amount per Serving
Active ingredients % Daily Value
Amino Acids derived from Beef Protein
6 000 mg*

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Sodium starch glycolate, Sodium stearyl fumarate, Magnesium stearate
* Daily Value not established

Typical Amino Acid Profile Per 3 tablets:

Alanine
547,2 mg
Methionine*
48 mg

Arginine
438,6 mg
Phenylalanine*
149,4 mg

L-Aspartic Acid
343,2 mg
Proline
726 mg

Cysteine/cystine
3,6 mg
Serine
165,6 mg

Glutamine **
622,8 mg
Threonine*
92,4 mg

Glycine
1431 mg
Tryptophan*
0 mg

Histidine
33,6 mg
Tyrosine
31,2 mg

Isoleucine*†
73,2 mg
Valine*†
150 mg

Leucine*†
178,2 mg
Hydroxyproline
519 mg

Lysine*
229,2 mg

* Essential Amino Acids † Branched Chain Amino Acids
** Glutamine values based on glutamic acid content

Attachments

• beef_amino_550tbl_web_483_m.jpg
    beef_amino_550tbl_web_483_m.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 53

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Gotta be the solid veteran brains we have sully... phoe wouldnt think a that. Lol..

Attachments

• daily_afternoon_randomness_in_hq_43_photos4_1396679353.jpg
    daily_afternoon_randomness_in_hq_43_photos4_1396679353.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 49

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Gotta be the solid veteran brains we have sully... phoe wouldnt think a that. Lol..

I definitely don't think I qualify as a vet. I've still got way too much to learn to be a vet. I'm more like a super smart, fast learning newb.