©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lavey

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
this is so horrible lavey, my wife runs a group with the church that mails out holy water, i dont know how religios you are lavey but i use to go faithfully every sunday. anything that would help, your daughter and your family will be in our family's prayers. God Bless You, no father should have to go thru this

JJ

Jun 1, 2015
Oh my god... this is literally one of my worst fears... I'm so sorry, brother... Any updates since that last day?

Definitely contact MAW; if anyone can do something, it'd be them. Best of luck...

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Well I finally got up the nerve to inform my baby girl about her condition. It went as one can assume telling this to a 6 year old girl.

I will state one thing that lil girl is a fucking soldier.
I only wish I was as strong as she is..............

Ill talk later about this when I get my shit together.

For those of you who care & pray for her - cant thank you enough.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lavey,
You need to contact groups like Make a Wish Foundation or Go Fund Me's, or even Disney direct
I have to check I might have enough Flyer Miles to fly you and your daughter down if you want
If you want, my girlfriend will contact these groups for you she is willing to help, but she will need a lot more info to do so
her aunt also works for Disney so she could possible help us get in contact with the right people
If you want her to help just send me a PM with your phone # so she can contact you to discuss

Your a damn good man formula!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Lavey,
You need to contact groups like Make a Wish Foundation or Go Fund Me's, or even Disney direct
I have to check I might have enough Flyer Miles to fly you and your daughter down if you want
If you want, my girlfriend will contact these groups for you she is willing to help, but she will need a lot more info to do so
her aunt also works for Disney so she could possible help us get in contact with the right people
If you want her to help just send me a PM with your phone # so she can contact you to discuss

WOW! Your a damn good man brother & we both appreciate it very much.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Gabrielle told me this morning that she is taking me to my favorite breakfast spot & even told me she is paying for it....lol...

Even though she is ill its fantastic that my baby is living & acting like everything is fine. Damn Im so proud to be her daddy.

To all you dads have a great Fathers Day!!!!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Happy fathers day to all. Lavey is there an addy I /we can send any mail sir?
If not comfortable here pm would be fine. i'd like to send a card and such.
I see she took you too breakfast and paid. i'd like to contribute some pocket change for her if that is ok. Prayers and positives to you both.. Thx , T.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Children are amazing - even in the worst of times they can be so caring and loving. Us adults become jaded, fearful, and try to control that which we cannot - then collapse when our attempt to control the things we cannot control fails.

Love goes out to you. Her actions show that she is slowly realizing she is Brahman. You are lucky to have her, even if the time is shorter than you would wish. Your life is so much richer already and you know it, something many die without ever realizing. She is an amazing girl.

I cannot type more, too difficult.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Gabby has been pretty ill the last 2 days and Im worried!
She has been in bed for 2 days with my right by her side.

If she isnt better in the morning its time to get to the hospital.

My fucking emotions are all over the damn place!
I have that feeling when you dont even know what the
fuck you're feeling anymore!

I wish cancer would get cancer & fucking die!!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think of you and your beautiful daughter every day Lavey. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through and pray I never do. We're here for you brother

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Formula, I just can't get over your generosity. To grant this little angel her wish is something beyond special. Were you guys able to make this happen?

Lavey,

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I don't know what i'd do if anything like this happened to my son, very sad:(

Hope everything is going well, anybody heard anything?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Formula, I just can't get over your generosity. To grant this little angel her wish is something beyond special. Were you guys able to make this happen?

No he has not contacted me , he might not want to discuss this stuff with a stranger which I respect

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Formula, you're a truly great guy for offering to help out a stranger like that.
I reached out a while back to him and I didn't hear back. Perhaps like many, he's very protective in keeping his real life separate from his online persona.