©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lavey

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
My lil girl just had surgery for uterus cancer.
The tumor was the size of a golf ball & had it removed wednesday.
The surgery had some complications & my baby must now live with a urinary catheter for the the remainder of her life! This really upsets us both but its her feelings that matter.

Gabrielle came home today & spent the day resting - recovering the best she can after surgery.

The day bf surgery my baby had a bone scan which revieled horrific news. Gabby has Osteosarcoma - Bone cancer. Its tearing me to pieces & I have not told her about it just yet. The Doctors suggested more chemo & radiation which I refused - it will only buy her a bit of time if she is lucky..I refuse to watch her go through that again.

Gabrielle & myself have a very tight relationship & Im working up the guts to tell her everything not gonna be alright which we both prayed for. The doctor said she has any where from a week to a few months left on this earth. I broke down & Im trying to be strong for her but as her father & best friend I can take only so much.
Im planning to tell her this weekend & explain the best I can.

I asked her today if she could do anything she wanted to plz tell daddy. Gabby said she needs to think about that and will let me know. Ill fill you guys in on how the rest of the week goes.
Thanks for those of you who care - we both appreciate it.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Oh jesus brother. I am so very sorry. I honestly have tears in my eyes right now. Life just isn't fucking fair, and it always seems it's good people that suffer for no good goddamn reason. Idk what to say my friend, other than i feel aweful for you both and you're in my thoughts. Take care of yourself and that special little lady bro :(

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm truly sorry my friend. It's been weighing on my heart and I have prayed that everything would be ok for her. I will continue to pray for your little angel.

Bear

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm so sorry brother you know we're here for you. Ya'll will be in my thoughts and prayers. I actually cried when I read this just like any other father would.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Im so sad about this situation I can barely eat, sleep & have not trained going on 2 weeks.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
my baby girl has been complaing of pain where her catheter is so today I brought her to the doctors & the poor lil girl now has an infection. As her daddy its killing me that I cant solve her problem & I feel useless.

Saturday is when I plan to fill her in on her sickness.
Gonna be a rough day no doubt.:confused:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
my baby girl has been complaing of pain where her catheter is so today I brought her to the doctors & the poor lil girl now has an infection. As her daddy its killing me that I cant solve her problem & I feel useless.

I know it'll be very difficult to stay strong my friend but you must. You are your little girl's rock....she will draw strength from you.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

You describe her as brave and strong. I can see where she gets these amazing qualities from, brother.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I'm speechless. I have no children of my own so could not even begin to imagine what you are going through? My prayers go out to you. I'm sorry to see any parent have to go through this.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I had no idea.... there will ups and downs. Some days you will feel strong, some days like the world is caving in. Be strong, find someone you can confide in and vent to when feeling low. I began seeing a therapist weekly to help manage my stress and cope with the situation we are in. My wife and I are also planing on starting seeing someone else together because of how this will affect our relationship and we want to be prepared to deal with it.

Find something positive each and every day. Talk about the good in the world. Surround yourself with positivity.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Lavey -

I am so sorry that this is happening to you and Gabby. I will also pray: strength for you and a miracle for her and also that she is pain free.

The sadness of this all is overwhelming.

Praying for a miracle.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Tomorrow is the day I fill my baby girl about her current illness.
Im sick to my stomache & its gonna be a rough day.
I wish I could turn places with her at all costs.

I asked her about if she can do anything & she chose Disney world!
Im in a serious debt paying for all her meds and doctors appointment.

Ive already in the last 2 years I sold any of my shit worth value.
New Mortage
brand new lap top
GSXR motor cycle
credit card are maxed
Sold my polaris snow mobile
Took out a large loan
Sold the majority of all my gear & HGH

I dont know how Im gonna make her last request but Ill sell a fucking organ to make her last wish on this earth come true.

Im a fucking mess & need to be strong for her at all costs.
I never thought Id be burying my 6 year old baby.

Im lost for words and cant stop crying but I dont let her see that.

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Lavey idk what to say brother but you and your little princess are in my prayers. Be strong for her she needs you and I wish there was something I could do to help ease your pain. We're here for you brother

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I don't know the words man...just try to stay strong. Material possessions are nothing compared to family. I wish the best to your daughter....

Last edited:

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Lavey,
You need to contact groups like Make a Wish Foundation or Go Fund Me's, or even Disney direct
I have to check I might have enough Flyer Miles to fly you and your daughter down if you want
If you want, my girlfriend will contact these groups for you she is willing to help, but she will need a lot more info to do so
her aunt also works for Disney so she could possible help us get in contact with the right people
If you want her to help just send me a PM with your phone # so she can contact you to discuss

ForkLift

Banned
Aug 21, 2014
Oh my god brother im sorry to hear this. Your family will be in my prayers, god bless man. I dont even know what to say. This is horrible. THese things seem to touch everyone some how in someway. Truely wish your family the best Lavey.
fl