©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

labmax steroids test kit

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
And how the hell are going to break up a 10 mg pill into 33 parts ???? hard enough to break them in half evenly

it is very easy, get a good scale first.

mix 10 mg with 23 of neutral powder you get 33 grams, mix it well to get good powder distribution and you can easy weight 1 mg

you just need some good imagination and do not expect everybody else do everything.

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
Where did you get your numbers as far as "all powders" being only 90% pure? And I've yet to see any literature saying that nan Deca has a 5 degree c. variance with melting.. 5 degrees c. is a huge fucking variance-

I paid for GC/MS testing and all shit was between 33% to 50 % pure from a very reliable source (as people claimed)

I have also seen a lot of other lab results getting 98% from China on black marked is just unrealistic dream.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I paid for GC/MS testing and all shit was between 33% to 50 % pure from a very reliable source (as people claimed)

Where did you pay to have this testing done? Last time I heard most companies that actually have the capabilities to do such tests will not do them unless it is for a govt agency (which already have their own testing means).

I haven't seen anything out there that proves these home testing kits are legit? And anyone can grab these "tests" and post up any results they want to try and bash a source. Like Anasci said without having a legit scripted product to place a range on, the results really mean nothing. JMO.

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
I haven't seen anything out there that proves these home testing kits are legit? And anyone can grab these "tests" and post up any results they want to try and bash a source. Like Anasci said without having a legit scripted product to place a range on, the results really mean nothing. JMO.

what do you mean not legit, it is approved to use by LE and customs and actually used.

I was digging for information about the test kit and it is actually approved by somebody/something I do not remember exactly some state or federal agency.

And it does work, you have never used it so how can you talk about it. I have the labmax test kit and it is one of the best things I got my hands on.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
what do you mean not legit, it is approved to use by LE and customs and actually used.

I was digging for information about the test kit and it is actually approved by somebody/something I do not remember exactly some state or federal agency.

I would like to see where this has actually been "approved" by US Customs, LE or any Federal agency - Other then on the labmax site or one of their own tutorial videos!

We have tested products for many years now, during the SRCS days, using a real legitimate, licensed testing facility and also using the labmax testing kit. In all of those years we have spent tens of thousands of dollars on testing, whether it be HGH or AAS testing. rAJJIN has been in the middle of most of that and I would trust his judgement over anyone elses.

Without you posting proof that a Federal agency actually backs these labmax testing kits, which no one else that has purchased or used them has seen, then these tests are no more proven legit then they were when we used them.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It's actually a lot easier to have things tested than you think- you just have to have the cash and the connection. I have done a lot of R&D work for hydroponic companies and we would send out tissue samples to test for absorption for certain trace elements in the tissues of the samples-

UC Berkeley and UC Davis both make their Mass Spec services available to the public.

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
I would like to see where this has actually been "approved" by US Customs, LE or any Federal agency - Other then on the labmax site or one of their own tutorial videos!

looks like I ma getting in some mess , now I have to prove, why ?

I took a moment to look for this, take a look here

http://www.dfs.virginia.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Approved-List-of-Field-Test-Kits-12-3-12.pdf

see on the bottom you have MMC company mentioned, as far as I know Labmax is part or just other name of this company (but please do not make me prove this again)

see on the bottom of the list you have mentioned Steroids Test B for testing steroids