©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lab testing.....

P

pincrusher

firetodd5 said:
its test prop. You think I should go ahead and try using it? maybe I will make some gains, and not have to test it.
if you got it from a source, why not try to find out if the source is legit first before you spend money on a test or inject something into your body that you are not sure is anygood or sterile for that matter.
all this talk about having gear tested is great but unless you are homebrewing and want to check dosing accuracy or you bought from an unknown source i wouldnt bother getting it tested. if you bought something that was labeled at 200mg/ml and it came back 150mg/ml you would still grow with it and reality says that the 50mg/ml you would loose would not make much difference in gains but would cause you to use more than you originally intended.
if you want to inquire about the source, pm me as i know quite a few old & new sources and if i dont know them i could probably find someone who did.
you can also post up the product line in the source section on this site and we could let you know if it is a good product line or bogus and this way you woul;dnt have to metion the source at all just the product line you purchased.
lastly if you really insist on getting it tested. send me a bottle of it and i will see to it that it is tested by my muscles and will report back whether it is good or not :D