©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just Scheduled Prostate Surgery

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing with us....

I read it somewhere that 1 in 3 men will have prostate issues. So, it would be a good thing if we knew what worked and what did not in regards of treatment that delivers satisfactory results! Thank you!

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I read it somewhere that 1 in 3 men will have prostate issues. So, it would be a good thing if we knew what worked and what did not in regards of treatment that delivers satisfactory results! Thank you!
Well, I had the TUNA surgery. Is there an improvement? Mild/minimal in my experience. TUNA is generally for those with mild/moderate symptoms. The big plus is less sexual side effects. But there are still some. I do not ejaculate as much anymore. But at least I still do. Because the alternative is retrograde ejaculation. And regardless of what you may read, I have had it as a side of medication and it is horrible. The orgasm feels wholly different. Very unfulfilling.

Also, they feel different now as well. Not as intense. Not nearly.

It's a pretty awful problem to have. Prostate issues are serious business and it's just not a problem a man wants. And as far as sexual sides, it can be a serious mind fuck. I've read MANY stories of men that fully regret having the more intense surgeries. Poor erection quality. Loss of all ejaculatory function. Every story ends w the same conclusion..."wish I hadn't of done it". Many, once seeing the minimal relief, would have just continued and at least still enjoyed normal sexual function.