©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

July Contest - M4BTeam | PSL

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Do people really like those big huge fat asses?
Sorry just me - I like girls that take care of them selves- tight athletic girls - Kardashian 's are big fat pigs to me
Sorry guess I am a hater

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I personally can find beauty in about every women. I have seen skinny women with round asses. I have see hug fat women with a flat ass and chest. That one blows my mind.
I am married to a big girl no ass huge tits. I'm always trying to encourage her to get in shape. Even bought some DNP for her and told her no more then 100 mg a day. But she would forget to take it hear and there. Did no good. I was just hopping if I could get her to loose 20 lbs or so she would star felling better about her self and get a kick start. If they made hgh pills I would spike her drinks with that. She is scared of a shot. I gave her a shot of b6 n b12 to help out with the hang over she was gonna have the next day. And she cried. I though it was funny

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Do people really like those big huge fat asses?
Sorry just me - I like girls that take care of them selves- tight athletic girls - Kardashian 's are big fat pigs to me
Sorry guess I am a hater

Yes because an ass like that is meant for pounding :headbang: