©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Joined new gym - need advice on lack of equipment

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
One thing ive foind out as the years have gone by, im totally comfortable in just about any gym i go to. Its more like church to me, a place where i can go and clear my head, only thinking about the next rep, and sometimes just realy thinking abou. nothing at all, its may soumd kinda cheezy but its almost zen like experience. So even if your next gym isny all that great it still a gym and us gym rats find a way to make it work!
Agreed. It's my sanctuary for sure!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Agreed. It's my sanctuary for sure!

Where are you located? Why exactly do you have zero options? "Reasons beyond your control" What are the reasons that you cannot control?

PM with where you are at... If the location under your name is true, I may be able to help you

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Where are you located? Why exactly do you have zero options? "Reasons beyond your control" What are the reasons that you cannot control?

PM with where you are at... If the location under your name is true, I may be able to help you

I just moved and in another gym. It will work. Nothing special but has all the basics.

...as far as the original "reason beyond control", that's a private matter brother. No disrespect, but it's sensitive in nature.

I'm in North Eastern MD now.