©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

January Contest - SELIOS | AMG

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Now we cheat too? Suppose Chris wrote that's ok in the email too. Lol. I need a judges ruling cause this will start everyone doing this..

Atom ,, Chris screwed ya on 96.. It was called and he didn't write it down . He's up to setting up failure.. Lol

That is devious! He never experience the wrath of the resident lawn gnome...he will learn.

My pick: 313

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
First of all I stand by my list.... my system is made up of sophisticated formulas, graphs and charts.....

Iron is trying to throw me under the bus for trying to show some love.... there is always one angry apple in the bunch, no matter what you try to do!!!! :sSig_hater::

Iron, #10 was picked by Dudcki, Post #49 and then doubled up by you post #492.

Atom Ant.... #96 was NOT picked until you picked it, so you are good bro.

As for Iron systems... unfortunately every time it rains... he loses track of numbers and I think that is making him grumpy.....:sAng_badmood:

Iron.... I think all you need is some love :sLo_BigBearHug:

Chris Ure off on your list FYI . No number 10 was picked and 701 was .. Guys it looks like a set up for failure.. Follow your heart

Cheep Cheep chirp goes the woodpecker..

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida

On a positive note, I only had to change my clothes 3 times last night (from soaking through them with Tren night sweats) and I only went through six towels.......... :eek:

I have been on Tren Insomnia for almost six weeks... I think I am finally ready to go to sleep somewhat early. Well, I will sleep until I wake up soaked in my own sweat...... I love Tren!!!!!! :sFun_hypnotize:

Good Night!

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida

Not true Atom.... #96 was NOT picked until you picked it, (post #491)

I am not trying to set anyone up for failure... I just got sick of seeing the same numbers being posted over and over and over so I posted the list of numbers that were already picked....

My system and list are legit!!! :headbang:

Atom ,, Chris screwed ya on 96.. It was called and he didn't write it down . He's up to setting up failure.. Lol

That is devious! He never experience the wrath of the resident lawn gnome...he will learn.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

Not true Atom.... #96 was NOT picked until you picked it, (post #491)

I am not trying to set anyone up for failure... I just got sick of seeing the same numbers being posted over and over and over so I posted the list of numbers that were already picked....

My system and list are legit!!! :headbang:

Ahhhhhhh!!!! My tiny little skull can't take all the madness!!! Time for some sleep.

You know I'm only kidding Chris. You good people in my book.