©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

January Contest - SELIOS | AMG

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida

Hey Ironbuilt,

There are a lot of numbers that have been posted.... if your still using the neighbor kid's sidewalk chalk to keep track of the numbers, you better be careful..... I heard it was supposed to rain later today in Southern Cali! :eek: :action-smiley-062: :sHa_lolbig2:

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
Also, for all my USA Northern Friends, just wanted to let you know that it is going to be 84 degrees, sunny, with very low humidity today in South Florida! Just in case you were wondering! :goodnews:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Hey Ironbuilt,

There are a lot of numbers that have been posted.... if your still using the neighbor kid's sidewalk chalk to keep track of the numbers, you better be careful..... I heard it was supposed to rain later today in Southern Cali! :eek: :action-smiley-062: :sHa_lolbig2:

302. Chris you are just trying to confuse me to double pick I'm now 4 streets down and decided to use neon spray paint .. :devil-smiley-010::devil-smiley-026::naughty1: