©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

January Contest - M4BTeam

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
04948ca1_diannaabs.jpeg

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Tough luck Gohard. Unfortunately that's the risks we have to take. Hopefully you went through a sponsor that covers such things.

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
You live in the states or abroad? If u live in the states then east or west coast ? I do research on such issues ..
I live in northern Europe, in a country which is usually considered "hard" to deliver to. I've just had good luck.. I've used 4 or 5 different sponsors without any issues and I've used this sponsor in the past too. Most guys here are not that lucky.. It's a risk that I was willing to take, even if I had to pay fines.

Maybe I'll just start using local sources OR maybe powder sources. Powders are easier to ship discreetly. I ordered powders once and hell, it was packed so nicely that no one could know anything without actually opening the letter.

Tough luck Gohard. Unfortunately that's the risks we have to take. Hopefully you went through a sponsor that covers such things.
Yes. But I'm not sure if I will use that reshipping opportunity because if I get caught 2nd time, fined will be much bigger and there may be other kind of "penalty" too.. I wouldn't want police to come to my home and find my juice stash. Laws are different here, we don't have an opportunity to order anything without using our names (except if I had fake ID's). It was legal a year ago to use poste restante with a "nickname" but not anymore.. And practically we are guilty if the package has my name in it, even if they can't find any proofs about money transactions and stuff like that.

I may go to the different country this summer for holiday trip so I may ask the source to reship it to that country.