©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It is hurting like hell.

bama

Aug 8, 2007
Lager said:
My first sustanon inj. and it hurts really bad. I don’t think is an infection, no redness.
you should injecting much slower, two three minutes. Heating it before the shot it also helps reducing the pain.

rhinofight

Jul 2, 2008
I'm very happy thus far with the promptness and pricing of ordering through Alin, but I'm doing test prop 150mg/npp 100mg EOD and so far I Have 2 swollen ass cheeks and 2 swollen delts. The pain is so horrible I have trouble training and sleeping. I love people who say to just "suck it up" or whatever. Yeah, great advice. I've been a fighter for 15 years, i know how to suck up pain. However, it's kind of hard to spar or train muscles effectively when you've got inflamed, extremely painful, orange-sized lumps that hang around for 5-7 days. My friend slapped my shoulder during conversation the other day and I almost passed out. There's got to be a better way. I've heard so many theories about the reason for the pain and swelling, from higher BA content, to the prop ester, to lack of quality control standards in the labs producing the powders in China. I've heard as many theories on what works for minimizing the pain, from hot baths and heating pads, to Benadryl, heating syringes and baking the gear. Well, I've tried all but baking the gear, and none of it has seemed to make any significant difference. Would love some experienced advice on this. I have good, slow, sterile injection technique using 25g pins. I've been sitting and sleeping on a heating pad for several days. I want to get the most out of my cycle, but feeling ill and moaning and groaning at night and when I raise my arms or sit down isn't helping. Again, not knocking the shop, just need some help.:confused:

Last edited: