©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is it ok to run PCT again?

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I agree with Pin, use tribulus and avena sativa initially and see if that helps, because your PCT was good for the amount of test that you were on. I agree with Spectrum, for what its worth. I was on a heavy cycle (50MG DBOL, 1300mg Test, 600mg Eq, 350mg Tren E, 4iu GH) last fall, when I got off my PCT didn't really work. I had little to no desire to have sex, I lost erections in the middle of intercourse, my testicles would vary in size from small to large. To cure this, I injected 1000iu eod for 5 injections (about 10 days) and was on normal clomid protocol. I was also taking 7g of tribulus per day. By the 3rd day my testicles were normal size, my libido was up and I felt better. I did not crash after I discontinued the HCG or clomid and was totally back to my normal self. So speaking from experience, HCG can be used at anytime, but you have to know your body. I have done several cycles and knew that my body was still in shutdown mode.