©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

introducing healthfreak

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I use this screen name on many sites, thats funny. Its a popular screen name, but thanks for the intro pin crusher.

fz1

Aug 7, 2005
DragonRider said:
I take back my welcome since i don't know who I gave it too.
Will the real healthfreak please stand up?

Just kidding bro. Glad to have you here.

Standing That welcome was directed my way just a little mix up

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Welcome FZ1! Is that what you ride - an FZ1? They kick ass - same motor as R1 - correct? Can you have the engine tuned to match R1 performance?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
imdaman1 said:
Welcome FZ1! Is that what you ride - an FZ1? They kick ass - same motor as R1 - correct? Can you have the engine tuned to match R1 performance?
The FZ1 is a little more torquey, doesn't rev as high, but will do wheelies without you really wanting to. I tried out bikes for a long time when I was thinking about getting one. The FZ1 is a little better for daily riding, but not as racey. The R1 is a little intense, but nothing like a hyabusa 1300

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
busa is sweet but too much wheelbase length. I'd take an R1 over a busa any day. Busa may take out other bikes in a straight line - but thats no fun. I like draggin knees in the twisties. The FZ1 does NOT have torque like the R1! It doesn't do effortless wheelies either - like the R1 will. I gave a 2004 FZ1 all kinds of hell and its roll-on wheelie-capabilites were there - but lacking. Its a tuned-down R1 - thats not as pretty. R1 is far more superior to the FZ1 in every way. Busa is superior to R1 in brute strength and HP - but its long, heavy, and ugly. However, this is a custom busa that I would be very happen to own! Check out the front brakes on this beast - now THAT is stopping power!!!

Attachments

• busa.jpg
    busa.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

fz1

Aug 7, 2005
imdaman1 said:

Yes you can but it would take some major money to do so. The difference between the 2 is the fz1 has a different crank and cam and also is carberated. So its not cheap to do. But the bike has 120 hp and its dam fast. Ive hit 150 on it with a little more to go. Its a wheelie machine if i could just get the balls to shift in second or clutch it up i could ride them for ever. The bike is comfortable as hell if you wanted a mellowed out 600 i would look into the fz6. Man now im going to have to wip that piece today. R1 are the shit but they cost to much to insure. Later guys keep riding Did any of you guys see the new big thing i was reading you can buy a turbo for the kawa. 1200 and give it like 400 hp but they say done scale it to 275. Its in the new motor cyclist

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Im tooooo dangerous in my ford lightning. ive had it close to 150mph thats a rush... If i get on it or in it i take it to the max....2 wheels and i might not post on here ever again... RIP SANDMAN-WES

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
SandMan-WES said:
Im tooooo dangerous in my ford lightning. ive had it close to 150mph thats a rush... If i get on it or in it i take it to the max....2 wheels and i might not post on here ever again... RIP SANDMAN-WES
Be careful bro. I came very close to never posting here again in May.
Makes you appreciate the little things.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Cookie said:
Welcome and here's some motherly advice for all...Slow down, life's way too precious to lose in a mangle of metal...Seen it, it's not pretty. Anyway, have fun on the boards!

Life is only precious when you are young and there is hope that some of your dreams might be fulfilled. When you get to the age where you realize this is all I have left in life, nothing better is coming, you need the thrill to make it worth continuing.

worldweary

Mar 13, 2015
Hello everyone, veteran AAS and been on some other forums for few years. Just looking to meet some new people, and contribute what I can. This year will be my first experience with peptides though, I'm excited lol.