©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

introducing healthfreak

P

pincrusher

just wanted to welcome healthfreak to the anasci family. he is my sometimes training partner and an all around good guy. not his fault he doesnt want to train legs with me :D

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Oh boy not the smith machine controversy again...LOL
no, its the "my legs are to sore" controversy he sets tile and doesnt want to be really sore the next day cause it would affect his work. LOL
smith machines kick ass :D

Zaven

May 18, 2005
pincrusher said:
no, its the "my legs are to sore" controversy he sets tile and doesnt want to be really sore the next day cause it would affect his work. LOL
smith machines kick ass :D
lol.....and yes, smith smachines kick ass.... ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
welcome to healthfreak....and i'm not getting into the smith machine controversy again

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
DragonRider said:
These young whippers just can't hang with us older...more mature men..

Whatever you say bro lol. We dont "hang" with senior citizens because it gets tiring constantly phoning for ambulances.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Welcome....just stay away from the smith machine when doing squats and everything will be fine...LOL

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Where is this "Healthfreak"? Is he an "imaginary workout partner"? LOL ;).

When will he start posting?

fz1

Aug 7, 2005
pincrusher said:
just wanted to welcome healthfreak to the anasci family. he is my sometimes training partner and an all around good guy. not his fault he doesnt want to train legs with me :D

I just say this thanks for the intro pin. No i dont want to train legs with you your a leg freak. He will do squats leg press hack squats leg ext. Shit i cant walk out of the gym. Great to be here.

P

pincrusher

so did you also sign on as healthfreak and forgot it or is this healthfreak member someone different? you confused me LOL very easy for someone to do with me at my advanced age.

oh legs days are really easy right now and you should come along to the gym with my. all i do is go and watch the women workout for an hour then leave the gym since my knee injury doesnt allow me to work out right now. at least this way i still get the credit for my insurance so i can get the refund at the end of the year :)

P

pincrusher

healthfreak said:
there must be 2 healthfreaks because I am nobodys training partner.
yeah there is. healthfreak seems to be popular as a screen name cause i dont know you but do have a friend who uses this screen name on other sites. sorry about the mixup cause i had told him to sign up here and then i saw the screenname and thought it was him. :)

fz1

Aug 7, 2005
LOL thats funny on some boards i have the screen name healthfreak79.