©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injected into my shoulder for first time SORE AS HELL!!??

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
When I was powerlifting there used to be a thing called...Red Hot by Kramer...anyone remember that one..it was a kerosene based analgesic...it did exactly what it sounds like too

P

pincrusher

Azwildcats81 said:
Thanks everyone who replied, BUT one question that did not get answered, im suppose to inject into my lateral shoulder right?? Its stil tender today, and looks weird, my left shoulder (where i shot into) is a lil swollen still how long till it goes away? Also my girl was really shacky when she did it so that may explain why it hurt so much! Some good advice in here!! Thanks for the link to!! Does any one have a link for RVymed though?
here is the link: http://ryvmed.com/ you should also go to www.spotinjections.com because this site is very good for having pictures of just where you should inject in each of the different muscles.

black77

Aug 19, 2005
bro I know how you feel when i do 2cc of omadren in my butt,i cant bend down to put on my shoes .It will go away in 3or 4 days . when i do 1cc i have no problems .have you ever tried pinning in your glutes

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i usually drew with a 23, shot with a 25. Did delt delt quad quad, repeat.

drawing with anything greater than a 20 just takes awhile. Usually took about 20-30 seconds just to draw up. Remember to pull the cylinder back to the amount and inject the air into the vial to get a vacuum going.

as for the soreness, rub it down or take a hot shower immediately after, it helps, ALOT.