©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injected into my shoulder for first time SORE AS HELL!!??

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
On Monday i injected 1cc of Test E into my left lateral shoulder with a 25 gauge 1" needle, and the past 2days it has been very sore. I could barley raise my arm to the side, it was very tender and a little swole. Is all this normal? I have to do my next shot 2nite but im not sure if i want to do my right shoulder because that shit impairs my arm mobility! ALSO i got 2 needles free from my GEN P order they where RVymed, does anyone know what size they where and if i could just order the needle and not syringe? If so please pop a link. Because when i tried pulling the test e with my 25gauge 1" and my 23 gauge 1 1/2" i just kept getting air no juice was coming in?? Finally my girl had enough patience to get some juice in there for me. Anyone know why? Thanks!!!

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Usaully most people will use a 20 gage needle to draw the gear, then they switch to a smaller pin 23 or 25 for injecting. Did you swith up at all or use the same needle. Because when you inject with a dull needle you might experience alitle extra soreness the following days.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yo bro i draw and inject with a 23g 1.5 and i get a little sore from it but alot of that depends on how deep i go and how steady i hold my needle. when you get readt to draw your oil pull your syring plunger back about 1 cc or a little more before placing it injto your vial then insert your pin into you vial and push that 1 cc of air into your vial this will help create presure then pull back on you r plunger real slow and even if at first you start to see a little air and no oil just stop for a second and hold where you are at and you will see the syring start to fill slowly because of the pressure. if you are injecting 1 cc then draw out 1.5 cc then push the other .5 back in this SHOULD take away all your bubbles. any other questions fell free to ask

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
When ever I injected in virgin area's, I was always sore for a couple days. Also if your not very steady with the pin, you can cut into your muscle which will definitly cause some pain for a couple days+.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
healthfreak said:
Usaully most people will use a 20 gage needle to draw the gear, then they switch to a smaller pin 23 or 25 for injecting. Did you swith up at all or use the same needle. Because when you inject with a dull needle you might experience alitle extra soreness the following days.
Good point. Oil is a little hard to draw with a 25g.

Shoulders are my favorite area to inject because of the lack of pain for me.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
DragonRider said:
Good point. Oil is a little hard to draw with a 25g.

Shoulders are my favorite area to inject because of the lack of pain for me.

I love injecting in my shoulders! I would like to try my bi's, tri,s and chest with my new cycle but a little nervous.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
STEELADDICTION said:
I love injecting in my shoulders! I would like to try my bi's, tri,s and chest with my new cycle but a little nervous.

use a slin pin to start with. try using a 27g, will take a while, but it should warm u up to using a 25g :D

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
all good points..now here's a bonus for u who knot up a lil or to prevent..basically knots are build up of AAs before depleting completely into the bloodstream etc....to expidite the process, rub some ICY/HOT in the area and that will allow more bloodflow to the site and of course faster depletion of the juice...reallyworks!!!!!

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
To speed up the drawing, heat the gear up and make sure you buy from a supplier that uses high amounts of BB (preferably at least 15%).

I can withdraw a CC of 20% BB gear within a few seconds if it's hot.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
latino~heat said:
all good points..now here's a bonus for u who knot up a lil or to prevent..basically knots are build up of AAs before depleting completely into the bloodstream etc....to expidite the process, rub some ICY/HOT in the area and that will allow more bloodflow to the site and of course faster depletion of the juice...reallyworks!!!!!

X-Spectrum said:
To speed up the drawing, heat the gear up and make sure you buy from a supplier that uses high amounts of BB (preferably at least 15%).

I can withdraw a CC of 20% BB gear within a few seconds if it's hot.

Good advice guys. I've never heard either of these before. Learn something new every day.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i am sore just like that from doin my delt. all i know is my ass is been 3 days now or 72 hours and themuscle is swollen but not red at all adi feel fine. any ideas? or am i being a worry wart. i put a heating pad on it too. i dont understand either cuz that ijection i didnt get sore at all. i do sit in classfor 8 hours a day.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

big o said:
Spectrum...you bring new meaning to a hot shot in the ass....
what, were you only used to the other meaning :D
icy hot works very similar to putting a heating pad on the injection area but it does it chemically instead of just applying heat. i havent used it before but have heard of it somewhere but thanks for mentioning it L~H cause i never would have remembered it. ;)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
STEELADDICTION said:
When ever I injected in virgin area's, I was always sore for a couple days. Also if your not very steady with the pin, you can cut into your muscle which will definitly cause some pain for a couple days+.

I popped my shoulder yesterday with 2 cc's and then did shoulders at the gym! Slight soreness in the one I popped, but not too bad. I still prefer the quad.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
STEELADDICTION said:
yo steel i have did bi's already and well for me i bring my fist up to my shoulder and relax my arm both bi shots went great a little soreness the next day but nothing new

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
latino~heat said:
thanks MR.heat i will be stopping by walgreens on the way home i'll try anything to help ease the pain a little

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
Thanks everyone who replied, BUT one question that did not get answered, im suppose to inject into my lateral shoulder right?? Its stil tender today, and looks weird, my left shoulder (where i shot into) is a lil swollen still how long till it goes away? Also my girl was really shacky when she did it so that may explain why it hurt so much! Some good advice in here!! Thanks for the link to!! Does any one have a link for RVymed though?