©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm a monster

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Sounds good bro, your body chemistry is responding to your workouts and diet well. Remeber when your gains peak change the work out and the diet. Add and extra meal and add some metal to the bars!!! Hows your insulin spike look after your workout, are you getting enough glucose post workout shake or meal what's the carb/sugar ratio?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
My after workout shake has 100 grams protein, about 100 grams carbs(1/3 dextrose, 1/3 maltodextrin 1/3 fructose) 6 grams glutamine and a delicious chocolate flavor. I usually take this stuff I got a while ago called betalin-7, it's supposed to help the insulin spike.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I like taking a Chromium piconolate and a vanadyl sulfate with my post workout shake and with my last meal of the day prior to night for IGF and GH support ever try this?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
mr.nitrofish said:
im on day 16, getting really oily skin right now also
i'm taking 2 showers a day and i still feel like a grease ball. I recommend the stridex to go pads, they're big enough to wipe your face and neck and chest and they get rid of a lot of oil(you can see it on the pad after you wipe)

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
If you take extra vitamin A as long as it is not the fish body oils it helps as well. Look for the acetate not the beta-carotene. accutane is a derivitive of vitimin A like tetracycline. Lysine is good as well. Taking a B-complex is best rather than just one type.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
steve0085 said:
i've gained about 7 pounds since 3 and a half weeks ago, but that's just from the diet and lifting. once i started my cycle i started eating like crazy to make sure i got the best out of it.
Every bit of the weight gain will come from eating. Steroids only helps that weight become muscle instead of fat.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
kell11 said:
yall are HOPE--less! J/K
Sometimes I post remarks that only three or four people get.and sometimes no one.

I must have re-read it 15 times, and I still can't get what your saying. but thats ok.someday ill learn to decode kell11