©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I'm a monster

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I think my test enan. is working. i'm 3 and a half weeks in, i'm all oily and horny as hell. I noticed a significant difference in my workouts. Will someone tell me now when i start to get huge and strong?

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Horny as hell..? Damnit, I don't know about steroids. They would probably make me jack off all day if my girl wasn't giving it up.

Anyway, have you gained any weight so far?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
i've gained about 7 pounds since 3 and a half weeks ago, but that's just from the diet and lifting. once i started my cycle i started eating like crazy to make sure i got the best out of it.

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
I think it will take a month before your start getting noticable gains from Test. Im pretty sure I read that somewhere...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
it's not like your gonna wake up and say DAMN I'M BIG. You'll notice yourself gradually putting on more size and your friends or whoever will notice also. I realized it when my large shirts felt like small shirts....you really can't give a time frame on that. But it will come

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
oracle said:
it's not like your gonna wake up and say DAMN I'M BIG. You'll notice yourself gradually putting on more size and your friends or whoever will notice also. I realized it when my large shirts felt like small shirts....you really can't give a time frame on that. But it will come
So i'm not gonna be 20 pounds heavier tomorrow morning? Damn, i wasted my money. J/K.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Do I still have to lift weights too? or will the gear get me big on it's own?

Nah....just alot of sleep and it will get you there

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
steve0085 said:
I think my test enan. is working. i'm 3 and a half weeks in, i'm all oily and horny as hell. I noticed a significant difference in my workouts. Will someone tell me now when i start to get huge and strong?

Week 5 bro!

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
oracle said:
Nah....just alot of sleep and it will get you there

HAHA. That's good stuff. Wish they made a pill or inject that could do that, then I could sit on my butt all day long.

W

wolfyEVH

your weight and strength all depends on your diet more than the testosterone......u wanna start getting bigger and stronger, start eating bigger. The test is already in you, it needs the food to carry out its actions now

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Dbol aint easy to keep your gains with. It causes a lot of water retention.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
u wanna start getting bigger and stronger, start eating bigger. The test is already in you, it needs the food to carry out its actions now

Wolf is right FOOD and heavy training is what is going to make you a MONSTER. Along with other important factors intake of H20, rest, additional sups, like creatine, arginine, taurine,glutamine"look for th all in one's like ADENERGY STACK by ON optimum nutrition", B-complex. Honestly intake of Food proper food is KEY. So many younger guys figure 3 meals a day or subway and other fast food places work. NOPE.....I have years under my belt and didn't start getting over 240 and lean until I ate correctly.

Don't waste your money and potential if your not going to follow a strict diet. Diet meaning eating everything you can as often as you can so long as it is "healthy and natural". Ex. Chicken,fish,pork,lean red meat,lentils,sweet potatoes,brown rice,etc..... Sorry I rambled bro's but these questions need serious answers and DIET & Food often goes underated.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
My questions are more of a joke. I am eating about 400 grams protein a day, and then everything else i can get down. I am training DC right now, And with the diet i've put on a few pounds before the test got to it's peak. I'm 5'11 185 And my goal is to get over 200 this cycle and ultimately 215-225 lean. I'm not using any creatine right now, i want to see how much water i retain from test alone. I've got an after workout shake that's 100 grams protein and 6 grams glutamine. I've got to be doing something right because i'm gaining weight and staying at the same BF%.