©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I must be a Pussy !!!

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
You are lucky having your son for training partner. Always wanted that but he is into extreme endurance training etc.
That is cool as long as he is doing something for the body/mind.
None of that at my main gym . Funny shit though SD... T

I took all 4 of mine to the gym with me from the time they were 5 or 6. Now that the youngest is 18, they all still go, with or without me. It is really neat on the rarer and rarer days that all of them plus me and the missus are there at the same time.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Hey hawk next time one of these 400+ "used toos" start popping off at the mouth just put em in a head lock if it's true they should have no problem getting out lol. There's a guy in my gym, doesn't do a fucking thing but tell people what he used to lift how he did that and lifted this and take his advice, I can't stand that fucking shit its happening more and more it's like the way some people start conversations that's why I always leave my headphones in whether the music is playing or not I ain't got time for that BS!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hey hawk next time one of these 400+ "used toos" start popping off at the mouth just put em in a head lock if it's true they should have no problem getting out lol. There's a guy in my gym, doesn't do a fucking thing but tell people what he used to lift how he did that and lifted this and take his advice, I can't stand that fucking shit its happening more and more it's like the way some people start conversations that's why I always leave my headphones in whether the music is playing or not I ain't got time for that BS!

I keep my earbuds in and don't make eye contact with hardly anyone when I am lifting. I have never had anyone bother me, and I have been using that gym over 5 years now. I only speak to a handful of guys (2 or 3) that I know. I don't want to talk to or be bothered when I am doing my thing. Ipods are great for this.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
As far as numbers go, I'm with Kai Greene, "I'll never be a weightlifter."
I'm more impressed as a bodybuilder when I see a well developed trainee using great form with a moderate weight and contracting against it perfectly as a bodybuilder does. Before I dieted down, I was using much more poundage than I am now and I don't care what anyone thinks. CH, you are jacked, strong and should only worry about you. I'm sure you already know that, positive of it, but we all need a reminder. Stay well brother.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
As far as numbers go, I'm with Kai Greene, "I'll never be a weightlifter."
I'm more impressed as a bodybuilder when I see a well developed trainee using great form with a moderate weight and contracting against it perfectly as a bodybuilder does. Before I dieted down, I was using much more poundage than I am now and I don't care what anyone thinks. CH, you are jacked, strong and should only worry about you. I'm sure you already know that, positive of it, but we all need a reminder. Stay well brother.
Well said grims well said